Are asian women actually incel factories?

Incel Factories?

• Yea

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Stacy Factories only

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

Kraken
There’s a common trope on incel forums that breeding with asians = automatic incel and they proceed to use Elliot Rodger, who was actually an MTN facially, just had a shorter stature and frame. But the thing is, he was the offspring of a southeast asian which is far different from east asia.

IMG 9146 IMG 9147

East asian phenotypes are moggers compared to southeast asia, they are far taller on average as well. East Asian + European mixes are moggers on average, there are tons of gl EA + EU mixes. I think the notion that all asian women = incel factories should be disppelled. Plus, the bad looking wasians are probably from 70 year old geomaxxers procreating with a Thai Prostitute. There are far more gl female wasisn though.

IMG 9152

IMG 6596 IMG 9148 IMG 8985 IMG 9150

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yliaster, Debetro, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
@Kreatophagia @HeightPilledum @SadLivwr thoughts? :feelshah:

mate, if u dont have faith in ur genes that ur 300k year long bloodline passed down to u then u probably shouldnt reproduce

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma, <6PSLcel and murdah
race mixing generally is one of the biggest fitness penalties you can give ur child

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: noobs, Debetro and murdah
I don't care, they don't want kids and neither do I, I will just cum in them and make them go on birth control

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Regardless of who you breed with, it's not like you'll exactly know what your offspring will look (chad or sub5) or behave like.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, murdah and GabachoCopium
There’s a common trope on incel forums that breeding with asians = automatic incel and they proceed to use Elliot Rodger, who was actually an MTN facially, just had a shorter stature and frame. But the thing is, he was the offspring of a southeast asian which is far different from east asia.

View attachment 2959265View attachment 2959264

East asian phenotypes are moggers compared to southeast asia, they are far taller on average as well. East Asian + European mixes are moggers on average, there are tons of gl EA + EU mixes. I think the notion that all asian women = incel factories should be disppelled. Plus, the bad looking wasians are probably from 70 year old geomaxxers procreating with a Thai Prostitute. There are far more gl female wasisn though.

View attachment 2959271

View attachment 2959273View attachment 2959272View attachment 2959274View attachment 2959275
it dosent matter if i get a gook pregrent my child will still be a chad just because my genetics are so good

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
90% of East Asian women are just factories for average to recessed chins, mouth breathers and big ass bald type looking foreheads.
Not only that, but you're also risking your children's height and frame by trying to have children with something like this :what: :Comfy:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, murdah and optimisticzoomer
Say NO to race mixing

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, noobs and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Why? Its not a big problem, the issue is propaganda that idolizes it.
Race mixing produces bastards with no cultural identity nor genetical identity

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, datboijj and murdah
Thats true, but how about brazilian and dominicans mutts?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
thouggt you were mulatta pilled :feelswah:
ye I like lightskin chicks, but I wouldn't want mixed kids cuz on aggregate they are dumber, uglier and more prone to mental illnesses.

• So Sad
this, im half swede and half pole, so a mix between two sub races, which isn't really considered a fitness penalty and it's hard fitting in when I was in sweden, can't imagine being half nigger half white, you can't blend in or relate in the slightest.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and murdah
this, im half swede and half pole, so a mix between two sub races, which isn't really considered a fitness penalty and it's hard fitting in when I was in sweden, can't imagine being half nigger half white, you can't blend in or relate in the slightest.
You can larp as dominican :feelshah:

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Thats true, but how about brazilian and dominicans mutts?
They are ugly with 85 IQ, they cannot survive by themselves

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and datboijj

View attachment 2959265View attachment 2959264

View attachment 2959271

View attachment 2959273View attachment 2959272View attachment 2959274View attachment 2959275
The whole ER went crazy because he was wasian narrative is insane. He was just a non-nt manlet with some serious mental disorders.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and HeightPilledum
I don’t know man, what do you think? @📎♿️⚙️

• JFL
I always found mixed asian foids attractive unless her parents are ugly they seem to have balanced features that makes them look unique.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte