Are asian women trad ?

StuntmanMike

StuntmanMike

Kraken
I know there are no trad girls in west and westasia.What about Asia ?

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry
they are either way trad or the biggest whores

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Not really. If you look rural maybe.

Not really. If you look rural maybe.
I think they are race traitor and hoe to their own men but what about white or light skin caucasian men ? I think they are loyal to caucasians

No, if you want a actual trad girl you need to join the amish

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 86473
I think they are race traitor and hoe to their own men but what about white or light skin caucasian men ? I think they are loyal to caucasians
Not at all.

why would you want a trad wife, unless you're some kind of depressed cuck?

asian women are the opposite of trad

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry and lestoa
they dont owe asian men anything, its not betrayal to date more adequate and attractive (white) men

why would you want a trad wife, unless you're some kind of depressed cuck?

asian women are the opposite of trad
They love BWC and they are loyal to White men
You know this.

No not rly. They are all 4b and only white.

Yes ask @Lefty Rankin

Even beating them up is something they'll accept as part of being a wife.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, StuntmanMike and Deleted member 85249
In a nutshell, Asian women are the biggest ballbusters and career women outside of Western women.

In East Asia especially, women tend to be more workaholic and obsessed with money and material possessions than Western women and they rarely are tradwives except in rural areas.

Even the developing countries like India and the Philippines have a lot of career focused women increasingly.

The idea of Asian women being tradwives is mainly driven by decades old stereotypes from when Western men in the military used to travel there. It's a very outdated stereotype though.

JFL at thinking that you'll find an actual tradwife easily in any urban city in Asia. At most, the gold diggers in the Philippines and Thailand will support you paying for them and their whole families as a finesse and call that "traditional" lol.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry and Costcosuperstore
Yes ask @Lefty Rankin

Holy shit AWESOME !!!!
I got BWC so i have no problem with non virgin asian

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and SecularIslamist
In a nutshell, Asian women are the biggest ballbusters and career women outside of Western women.

In East Asia especially, women tend to be more workaholic and obsessed with money and material possessions than Western women and they rarely are tradwives except in rural areas.

Even the developing countries like India and the Philippines have a lot of career focused women increasingly.

The idea of Asian women being tradwives is mainly driven by decades old stereotypes from when Western men in the military used to travel there. It's a very outdated stereotype though.

JFL at thinking that you'll find an actual tradwife easily in any urban city in Asia. At most, the gold diggers in the Philippines and Thailand will support you paying for them and their whole families as a finesse and call that "traditional" lol.
Do you have any idea what they think when they see BWC ?
I think you all need to accept asian women are loyal to Caucasians.
Also it is 1000000x times better to date with race traitor filipina than BBC queena snowbunny

Do you have any idea what they think when they see BWC ?
I think you all need to accept asian women are loyal to Caucasians.
Also it is 1000000x times better to date with race traitor filipina than BBC queena snowbunny
White men are still expected to have money when they're over there though, no matter how supposedly "loyal" they are.

Without the resources, it's "no money no honey."

Once a White dude brings his Filipina wife back home and he loses his job, you'll see how "loyal" they truly are.

Yes ask @Lefty Rankin

No they definitely won't. Most of them won't. It depends on the guy. Most Asian women would call the police on their white husbands faster than they could say "My pussy doesn't tingle for you none!"

That's just the kind of guy I am. Most women would never call the police on me if I were in a relationship with them. They might think they would but they wouldn't.

See, most guys who go to jail for hitting a woman are simply betas who snapped. Any woman on Earth, Asian or otherwise, is going to call the police immediately when a beta loses control of himself and hits her. Doesn't matter the reason. The type of men who hit women out of principle, and not an emotional loss of control, however usually never get the police called on them. That is unless a third party witnesses it and calls.

Based chads like this could beat the breaks off of quite almost any girl and not have her call the police on him or leave. And that's got more to do with the type of man he is than the type of girls they are.