Are asymmetrical cheekbones something to worry about?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Title

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
no i've never seen cheekbone asymmetry that's asymmmetrical enough to be a big psl decrease

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Alright. Thanks for the response.
asymmetries are rarely needed to be worried about trust me if you're just worrying about the inverted photos of yourself it's normal

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
asymmetries are rarely needed to be worried about trust me if you're just worrying about the inverted photos of yourself it's normal
The only major asymmetries I have is in the masseters, one side of my jaw is bigger and more developed. I chewed mostly on my left side for a 2-3 years, so I'm switching sides to try and correct that. And also one of my eyes has a more neutral canthal tilt than the other (the other has NCT) though I don't think that's noticeable

The only major asymmetries I have is in the masseters, one side of my jaw is bigger and more developed. I chewed mostly on my left side for a 2-3 years, so I'm switching sides to try and correct that. And also one of my eyes has a more neutral canthal tilt than the other (the other has NCT) though I don't think that's noticeable
none of these are noticeable, as long as your chin is aligned in the middle mostly your jaw is not to be worried about

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800