Are back muscles cope

Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
Ofc front is most important but I’ve seen a lot of girls compliment guys backs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479 and fobos
muscles are cope in general. no guy i know that gets laid has muscles. i have muscles but its mostly genetic from my father.

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001, dogtown, mojopin and 4 others
muscles are cope in general. no guy i know that gets laid has muscles. i have muscles but its mostly genetic from my father.
Muscles aren’t cope imo if you’re at least average looking especially when you train ones that improve your frame + neck.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and kobecel
Muscles aren’t cope imo if you’re at least average looking especially when you train ones that improve your frame + neck.
i dont know a single guy with muscles who isnt a virgin

Looks good brah, Back is as important as legs man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Your back is what makes you look big and wide.
Looks good brah, Back is as important as legs man.
Back is way more important than legs. Girls don't give a shit about legs as long as they're not way too small for your upper body. They definitely don't want men with tree-trunk legs.

maxresdefault.jpg

This is what girls want.

Not this:

leg-comparison.png

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001, Schönling, SeiGun and 4 others

Back is way more important than legs. Girls don't give a shit about legs as long as they're not way too small for your upper body. They definitely don't want men with tree-trunk legs.

maxresdefault.jpg

This is what girls want.
Yeh tbh I feel as though training back esp lats has helped me fill out t shirts

Its not cope.

• +1
Reactions: PowerLevelCel and fobos

maxresdefault.jpg

This is what girls want.

Not this:

leg-comparison.png

I couldnt give a fuck less about what a female thinks, im training my fucking legs because i want to fucking train my legs fuck outta here man.

• +1
Reactions: JeremyMeeks, kobecel and Wannabe6ft2
I think back especially lats might be the most important bodupart for lookmaxing, legs are memes

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001, Slob, kobecel and 2 others
Yeh tbh I feel as though training back esp lats has helped me fill out t shirts
If you don't have decent back muscles you'll look awful anytime you raise your arms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 1680
I think back especially lats might be the most important bodupart for lookmaxing, legs are memes
I think neck is the most important as it literally improves your face drastically from a pencil neck. But a neck without a gymcelled body looks comical

I think neck is the most important as it literally improves your face drastically from a pencil neck. But a neck without a gymcelled body looks comical

What are you training now currently, give us your routine right fast also if you can your stack.

• +1
I couldnt give a fuck less about what a female thinks, im training my fucking legs because i want to fucking train my legs fuck outta here man.
I'm not saying you shouldn't train your legs, just that they aren't important for attraction. I would train legs, too, if I wasn't injured.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I'm not saying you shouldn't train your legs, just that they aren't important for attraction. I would train legs, too, if I wasn't injured.

Yeah i agree with that, I used to play football as a kid when i stopped my legs got skinny as they where a bit already during puberty. my glutes where weak my hamstrings where weak, I do allot of biking and stuff so its necessary for me, And id much rather have some leg muscle oppso to having stick legs thats the worst look.

back muscles arent cope

• +1
Reactions: PowerLevelCel and fobos
What are you training now currently, give us your routine right fast also if you can your stack.
Push day = incline bench, ohp, side lateral raises (dumbbells + cables), neck curls
Pull day = weighted pull ups, bent over rows, cable rows, shrugs, neck curls
Legs + abs day = lunges, calf raises, hanging leg raises, neck curls

Been on a slight deficit for months and have been able to steadily gain strength at the same time

Stack (tbh I don’t know if they’re cope or not but icba to come off them to see if they make a difference):

Vit d3
Zinc
Magnesium
Fenugreek
Ashwaghanda
Garlic capsules
Boron
Vit k2 mk4

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
Push day = incline bench, ohp, side lateral raises (dumbbells + cables), neck curls
Pull day = weighted pull ups, bent over rows, cable rows, shrugs, neck curls
Legs + abs day = lunges, calf raises, hanging leg raises, neck curls

Been on a slight deficit for months and have been able to steadily gain strength at the same time

Stack (tbh I don’t know if they’re cope or not but icba to come off them to see if they make a difference):

Vit d3
Zinc
Magnesium
Fenugreek
Ashwaghanda
Garlic capsules
Boron
Vit k2 mk4

Interesting, Ye i think i fucked up my training schedule tbh. I tried changing it and when i hit resting day i messed it up.
Push/ Pull/ Legs/ i should also follow.

You dont take Pre-workout / Post- Workout stuff protein shake BCAA 's etc?

• +1
Yeah i agree with that, I used to play football as a kid when i stopped my legs got skinny as they where a bit already during puberty. my glutes where weak my hamstrings where weak, I do allot of biking and stuff so its necessary for me, And id much rather have some leg muscle oppso to having stick legs thats the worst look.
I've found that I've been able to keep a lot of muscles on my legs even when not exercising, like there is a base of muscle that stays no matter what. I haven't trained my legs in a year because of a stupid injury that never heals and it still looks like I squat. if the same happened for my upper body, I am sure I would have lost close to all gains.

Backs can be aesthetic but so can everything else. Just work on an overall nice balanced looking physique.

I've found that I've been able to keep a lot of muscles on my legs even when not exercising, like there is a base of muscle that stays no matter what. I haven't trained my legs in a year because of a stupid injury that never heals and it still looks like I squat.

Interesting, ye my legs where a joke at some point, if you saw them you'd be like '' fucking hell train your legs''
So i have to do extra leg work to catch up as building up skinny legs really take long.

Interesting, Ye i think i fucked up my training schedule tbh. I tried changing it and when i hit resting day i messed it up.
Push/ Pull/ Legs/ i should also follow.

You dont take Pre-workout / Post- Workout stuff protein shake BCAA 's etc?
nah I don’t have protein shakes, I get enough protein from eggs and beef which I have daily. Also no BCAA’s my only preworkout is black coffee.

nah I don’t have protein shakes, I get enough protein from eggs and beef which I have daily. Also no BCAA’s my only preworkout is black coffee.

Nice, We should hit the gym together tbh you seem like a nice bloke.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
shoulder-waist ratio is most important gymcelling trait and the back can help contribute to that when ur lats are big

personally I pull more than I do push or legs because I need to grow arms and back more than anything else

• +1
shoulder-waist ratio is most important gymcelling trait and the back can help contribute to that when ur lats are big

personally I pull more than I do push or legs because I need to grow arms and back more than anything else
My push workouts tend to be higher volume than pull, cus I need to work on my bideltoid more than anything else. If I can squeeze out half an inch to an inch more while natty I’d be happy

My push workouts tend to be higher volume than pull, cus I need to work on my bideltoid more than anything else. If I can squeeze out half an inch to an inch while natty I’d be happy

Yeah I always do lateral raises on push and if I have time on pull day

• +1
Ofc front is most important but I’ve seen a lot of girls compliment guys backsView attachment 59474
lats are aesthetically important only for framecels who have genetical wide hips and small ribcage (like me)
muscles are extremely useful for men who have a shitty bone structure caracterized by narrow shoulders, wide hips, small ribcage and thin neck

• +1
lats are aesthetically important only for framecels who have genetical wide hips and small ribcage (like me)

muscles are extremely useful for men who have a shitty bone structure caracterized by narrow shoulders, wide hips, small ribcage and thin neck
Yeh valid
training lats kinda helped me fraud a bigger rib cage which isn’t much wider than my hips

muscles are cope

You will fuck your shit up if you just build the front.

• +1
Reactions: PowerLevelCel
Every single gymcel has status in my college in a way tbh. They all have gf’s and all, seen some subpar facially but it halos them.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
No bro, back muscles add width to the upper torso
Girls mire even with shirts on

• +1
Reactions: fobos
back muscles contribute to frame

• +1
Reactions: fobos
I started to believe that muscles are kinda cope tbh but a nice Lean body is crucial

With long legs as well

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 483
you can get that body by starving yourself ez. Just be sure not to lift anything heavy or you'll insta bulk up.
We are back at this body topic again
Remember that every women is different but imo lean body like Sean opry looks the best because clothes looks good and make you taller because you have low bf% and also wide shoulders and long legs

We are back at this body topic again
Remember that every women is different but imo lean body like Sean opry looks the best because clothes looks good and make you taller because you have low bf% and also wide shoulders and long legs
Dont get me wrong, his body looks awesome. But you do need to lift for a few years to get it, atleast if you're not on gear.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
you can get that body by starving yourself ez. Just be sure not to lift anything heavy or you'll insta bulk up.
If you actually starve yourself, your body will look nowhere that good.

You want a period where you're in a slight surplus, then you slowly cut down to preserve muscle mass. Afterwards, you can just maintain with maintenance calories.

• +1