Are bad pictures cope or am I just igly

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
My friend had some bad candids of me today.

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, normie_joe, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Go by mirror

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: serialcoper, Lidian and wishIwasSalludon
No I am too insecure and don’t want anyone on here to see my face especially after my racism ramblings
Im not gonna dox you bhai

• +1
Reactions: sub5niggafromtibet
every1 is ugly except females tbh . like even ugly females r not seen as ugly cuz female . maybe i should transition

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Costcosuperstore
I look good in those it’s tucking cope I looked shit in these candids rope fuel gonna kms.
Wanting to rope because of these pics. Everything is cope except for candids I’m ugly time to die @IAMNOTANINCEL was right I made fun of ugly people and have reaped wheat I sowed

How to work on it if it’s just me being ugly
bro i used to be subhuman in candids until i started working on asymmetry and facial expressions

Attachments

• IMG_1373.jpeg
    IMG_1373.jpeg
    310.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1374.jpeg
    IMG_1374.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 0
bro i used to be subhuman in candids until i started working on asymmetry and facial expressions
@wishIwasSalludon Ropefuel tbh I’m roping this guy mogs me hard

Why did my candid look so bad today why it has completely destroyed my delusions

Get lean, fashion, skincare and much haircut. After you can say you really tried then u can pack ur bags
I can’t get lean I’m a teen and I don’t wanna risk anything

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I just see cheek sucking, better hair and good lighting
i dropped 20 pounds learned how to tan properly trained masseters hence why you think i’m sucking in cheeks when i’m clenching down on my teeth and my ears became slightly more pinned during puberty

what did u do for asymmetry
what did you do for symmetry?
this sounds retarded but i used the tiktok inverted filter and found that i had a slight orbital asymmetry making one of my eyebrows and eyes higher than the other and my one of my masseters was way bigger than the other so I started training my masseter to even them out and started taking care of my eyebrows the one that was slightly higher I trimmed and groomed it to appear lower one of my eyes had a lot less uee so i started using eyelid tape to train my other eye to stay like that naturally and eventually it did and my ears just became more pinned over time puberty i’m assuming although they are still on the larger side they no longer stick out i used to consider otoplasty cause of how much it bothered me

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
this sounds retarded but i used the tiktok inverted filter and found that i had a slight orbital asymmetry making one of my eyebrows and eyes higher than the other and my one of my masseters was way bigger than the other so I started training my masseter to even them out and started taking care of my eyebrows the one that was slightly higher I trimmed and groomed it to appear lower one of my eyes had a lot less uee so i started using eyelid tape to train my other eye to stay like that naturally and eventually it did and my ears just became more pinned over time puberty i’m assuming although they are still on the larger side they no longer stick out i used to consider otoplasty cause of how much it bothered me
nice, I also have uneven upper eyelid exposure, and I think my right eye has less undereye support or something so I might need an infraorbital implant or fat graft on one side

nice, I also have uneven upper eyelid exposure, and I think my right eye has less undereye support or something so I might need an infraorbital implant or fat graft on one side
All of this is incomprehensible to me. Because I don’t even looksmax. God cursed me with a low attention span meaning I cannot ascend whatsoever. God damn him

• JFL
Everyone has bad pics bro

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, glizzygnasher68 and bananasslayer
All of this is incomprehensible to me. Because I don’t even looksmax. God cursed me with a low attention span meaning I cannot ascend whatsoever. God damn him
just roid then:chad:

• Woah
Reactions: cromagnon
i tried a ton of softmax shit for ues only caffeine serum worked but its short term you have to apply morning and night or as you said get fat graft

• +1
Everyone has bad pics bro
Yeah but I am lowkey having a meltdown because of this. I looked so bad in them. My nasolabial folds were disgusting in them. My entire was was just ugh. Fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yeah but I am lowkey having a meltdown because of this. I looked so bad in them. My nasolabial folds were disgusting in them. My entire was was just ugh. Fuck
bro i promise you it’s okay everyone has bad photos lens distortion is real not cope also flash can make your skin quality look fucking horrible if not taken head on

• Love it
Reactions: cromagnon