are 'bambi'looks bad on a male?

yandex99

yandex99

Equinox
big eyes,pointy nose,slim longer face etc

these are feminine traits....can women like feminine men?

I look way more similar to the above right
yXPQef9.jpg

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: tervile1 and BrahminBoss
Death sentence bullying victim cuck

Depends on the rest of the face delon would be incel without high fwhr hollow cheeks low set eyebrows and highset zygos for example

Dead eyes mog

u mean like this?
Champions League Football GIF by FC Bayern Munich

No, they're ideal.

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
obv bambi men look the most aesthetic and masculine men are ugly/less aesthetic but does dimorphism rule this out

that guy is literally white unless you follow 1 drop rule ...
whites generally are borreby/alpinid and do not have bambi looks like mediterenneans,and he looks black jfl

femboy material

but they're the most aesthetic and progressive racially and masc men are ugly
I like from time to time dat white ass femboy hoppin on mah BBC ya feel me?

It aint gay cuz white men aint even real men ya feel me jabroni?
white men are the most beautiful creations of the creator after white women and the two belong to each other,anyone else is punching up their weight with either white men or white women

inferior primitive races(asians and blacks) have no place in a civilized and happy world,only progressive ones do

now go chimp out some more lol

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 32285
white men are the most beautiful creations of the creator after white women and the two belong to each other,anyone else is punching up their weight with either white men or white women

inferior primitive races have no place in a civilized and happy world,only progressive ones do

now go chimp out some more lol
YO BITCH WHADA FUCK YA BE SPITTIN OUT YA ROTTEN MOUTH?! Ya feel me? White men be like prsion gay an shieeeet. Snowbunnies be dat BBC possession ya feel me?

YO BITCH WHADA FUCK YA BE SPITTIN OUT YA ROTTEN MOUTH?! Ya feel me? White men be like prsion gay an shieeeet. Snowbunnies be dat BBC possession ya feel me?
angels do not mate with monkeys and orangutans(blacks and asians),progressive races mate amongst themselves and discriminate against inferior races.

beautiful for beautiful ugly for ugly get your monkey masc negroid looksmatch bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 32285
angels do not mate with monkeys and orangutans(blacks and asians),progressive races mate amongst themselves and discriminate against inferior races.

beautiful for beautiful ugly for ugly get your monkey masc negroid looksmatch bro
MUH WHITE HONKEYS BE ANGELS AND SHIEEET! YO WHAT ABSURD COPE WILL YO WHITE ASS COME UP WITH NEXT. DAMN DAT HOT POT YA SMOKED BE HITTIN HARD I SEE

MUH WHITE HONKEYS BE ANGELS AND SHIEEET! YO WHAT ABSURD COPE WILL YO WHITE ASS COME UP WITH NEXT. DAMN DAT HOT POT YA SMOKED BE HITTIN HARD I SEE
negroids are monkeys with brillo pad hair and are objectively inferior beauty and iq

whites are bambis,progressive and beauty and don't come from nor belong on this earth with inferior races,we must colonize the outer space for ourselves

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
negroids are monkeys with brillo pad hair and are objectively inferior beauty and iq

whites are bambis,progressive and beauty and don't come from nor belong on this earth with inferior races,we must colonize the outer space for ourselves
SO WHY AINT YO ASS SUCKIN DAT BBC YET WHITE PRINCESS?