Are BBCs truly kings/masters of pussy eating, or is that just Big Black Cope?

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
I remember some BBC I got in to an argument with on FB a long time ago because he was hanging out with some of my female friends.

I remember I said something racist or etc. on her timeline when she tagged him & he said something like, "White boys can't eat pussy," or something. I still have a pic of the guy and the girl which I'll obviously post here since it adds to the discussion + why the fuck not lol

I got to thinking -- after spending so much time researching this online -- that maybe he's right? I mean you can find tons of vids of BBC making girls orgasm. Granted I have no idea if things got sexual or he was just a betabux BBC but this was back in high school

Is there any special affinity certain black dudes have when it comes to giving oral sex to women, or is that just Big Black Cope in action again? Seriously. I'm still friends with the girl on FB but the black guy I never saw IRL after this as I was dropping out of school anyways

JS 1002

haven't seen her in like 11 years almost but I moved out of that shithole long ago and her kids are white so that might make BBC cope lol

@tyronelite
@Kingkellz

NOTE: This is NOT racebaiting at all I am just genuinlely curious if black dudes for some reason tend to have better tongue game, no offence.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Growth Plate, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
they have bigger mouths and thus bigger tongues i guess...?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Im black and I licked a native American girls asshole once for a while, and could feel the presence of her ancestors war cry radiating through my bbc as I ejaculated myself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, chaddyboi66, Growth Plate and 7 others
Im black and I licked a native American girls asshole once for a while, and could feel the presence of her ancestors war cry radiating through my bbc as I ejaculated myself
When I licked Pakistani girls asshole I could taste and sense all of the anguish our ancestors felt when the British invaded and took over, I could also taste the many ingredients and spices used for the tandoori mix grill I eat on weekends.

Truly an amazing experience I’ll forever cherish it @chaddyboi66 taste curry asshole you may learn a. Lot from it

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 16369, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
Looksmatched, low tier nigger and low tier cumskin becky
3119575_22.jpg

Idk but all Ik is I’d eat tf out of a big booty Latinas pussy

When I licked Pakistani girls asshole I could taste and sense all of the anguish our ancestors felt when the British invaded and took over, I could also taste the many ingredients and spices used for the tandoori mix grill I eat on weekends.

Truly an amazing experience I’ll forever cherish it @chaddyboi66 taste curry asshole you may learn a. Lot from it
Mirin bhai. My goal is to experience this one day

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Mirin bhai. My goal is to experience this one day
:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

1644083922069-png.1524476

"had chili powder sprinkled onto her face and genitals until she died."

Jfl, curry spices are so toxic that they can be used as a weapons :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. And yet curries consume this shit in ungodly amounts on a daily basis:lul::lul::lul: lmao abo blood literally made us not-human.

I'm good bruh.
:dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism and PrinceLuenLeoncur
ethnics are better cause they can utilize the rest of their face

ethnics with big nose can swap between using tongue and nose when the tongue gets fatigue

Blacks get cucked by JBW en masse. All the good black women are hopping on white cocks + all other ethnicities while blacks get the scraps