Are Bidens going to prison?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
They’re investigating them and there is overwhelming evidence linking them to bribes from other countries.

I wonder if it’s possible that they are going to go to jail

@Pakicel
@vanillaicecream

Proof

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
no, but youre

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Donkeyballs and .*my*.
Bro just go on YouTube it’s pretty serious and everyone is talking about it. IRS whistleblowers came forward and testified.
Just go on youtube. Not even an article

• JFL
Just go on youtube. Not even an article
Yes there are articles I’m too lazy to link. I think everyone already heard about this but clearly not you.

Jerking off to married women is not a crime
what about your right wing political views and the things you did when you were homeless, you even claimed you bought a steel rod and chloroform

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 23558
what about your right wing political views and the things you did when you were homeless, you even claimed you bought a steel rod and chloroform
Wow surprised you remember.

I never said anything about chloroform but I did contemplate hit*ing hitchhikers over the he*d with a crowb*r and then r@ping them. I had one in my car.

But I never broke the law. Only misdemeanor for sleeping on the street but they let me go.

No. The mainstream US media is effectively an arm of the Democratic party. Any admission by the Democrats that Biden is corrupt (or senile) will cripple their 2024 Election chances.

• +1
No. The mainstream US media is effectively an arm of the Democratic party. Any admission by the Democrats that Biden is corrupt (or senile) will cripple their 2024 Election chances.
I’m not talking about the media. Two IRS whistleblowers testified in congress about the millions of dollars he’s been taking.