Are bidets a looksmax?

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Silver
Toilet paper seems more hygienic and I feel like I do a good enough clean so there's 0 shit on my ass left

But then bidet seems like it would wash more cos its water

But wouldn't it splash shit everywhere and isn't it a bad idea to touch your butthole and shit with your hand while washing it?

Open to reasonable discussion about bidetmaxxing cos I may consider it if there's a good argument for it

But all the high iq euro and East Asian countries don't use it

And all the low iq countries do use bidet

So I'd trust euros judgement but idk I'm still open minded to it

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Real men don't shit. The food they ate, their body uses them fully as energy source instead of pooping some out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Jonnyboi and vampmaxxer
Real men don't shit. The food they ate, their body uses them fully as energy source instead of pooping some out.
OK I'll give you that one, it was good

Modern bidets apparently have all sorts of advanced electronics, sensors and detectors, voice control, they can automatically detect and recognize your asshole, use your desired settings, detect when you finished shitting, start washing and moving the water stream automatically to clean you, finish with warm air for drying, etc. - you can basically sit on the toilet, do your job, then just get up clean without having to move a finger...

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi