Are Bitches Their Real Self When Drunk or Muh "Vulnerable"

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Like is that whole muh don't take advantage of her bro thing legit or just cope? I'm not even talking shitfaced blackout drunk, just a couple vodka or tequila shots or something.

I ask cause once I met up with a hoe that was completely shut off and quiet and I was like fuck, ethnicc pill strikes again she don't like me. But she had 2 drinks of tequila (barely 2 shots worth tbh) while we kept talking.

Then came a moment where I complemented her on her bullshit real estate agent aspirations and she completely changed. Giga warm, started grooming and tying my hair back with her clip.

Is alcohol the cheat code?? Does it just release her inhibitions to what she really wants to do or is it scumbag roofy doofy lite behavior :whatfeels: :whatfeels: @mrriceguy @Amnesia @cvzvvc @Gargantuan @StrangerDanger @fogdart @bwrauycnee thoughts

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 31562 and 6 others
New knowledge unlocked
Congratulations, you now possess the ability to spike and rape women

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, fogdart, Deleted member 21661 and 4 others
Brag thread

• Ugh..
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
The alcohol primed her. Then you made her feel comfortable. Now she wants to marry you.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
They're only their real self when they reject/dump you.

Girls are just perma-scared children. That's why they act cold and "NT". Like all scared people do, they act evil and try to fit in.

Inside, they're all as autistic and weird as men. Plus they're more vulnerable. Being vulnerable is their real self.

But inside doesn't matter.

They will act cold and bitchy throughout their day. This is how they behave, and over time they believe in what they project outward. Oofy-doofy males are just good at passing this "outer shell". They never trigger their defense mechanisms and thus they get easy access to pussy where others did not.

Oofy-doofies are strategical geniuses of this modern age.

Volcel if you're not oofy-doofying up some slut in modern day.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
it can be but you're talking about reading someone else's mind. i am personally really shy and almost need to drink to be intimate with women. otherwise I'm just too awkward. however, i have been with women who toke advantage of this.

i don't really know its a weird territory where there is an obvious line and then there is a blurry line. as long as you're asking questions and she is coherent enough to understand what is happening then you're fine. i'd avoid it generally.

They will come back to their senses when sober and never speak to you again

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back