Reactions: Dominicoon
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dominicoon and TUSSELEIF
Idk. I don’t talk to any shitskins

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger and ElTruecel
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Looks234 @Growth Plate @sportsmogger @FaceandBBC help op slay

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Looks234 @Growth Plate @sportsmogger @FaceandBBC help op slay
No, fuck him he’s a faggot and can go slay chinks they are EZ for any cumskin instead of focusing on bulk and latinas he should focus on chinks they love any cumskin subhuman

Ah nvm it’s that coon keeping cumskin faggot. Yeah fuck that guy never tag me in any of his posts again I have him on ignore for a reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dominicoon and isis_Bleach
No, fuck him he’s a faggot and can go slay chinks they are EZ for any cumskin instead of focusing on bulk and latinas he should focus on chinks they love any cumskin subhuman
Cope he’s legit black. Ask him to send a voice note. Don’t be mean to op he’s abused dog with hard life don’t u care for people with hard lives as a anti capitalist Christian

Ah nvm it’s that coon keeping cumskin faggot. Yeah fuck that guy never tag me in any of his posts again I have him on ignore for a reason
Cumskins only get the ugly chinks who despise themselves lol

I barely see any in my country, i mostly see male niggers

I don't remember any interaction I've ever had with a black woman