Are blacks recessed? Do they have good maxillas? Gather around children...

Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
Let's discuss. What are your thoughts boys. Do black people have good maxillas?

Remember, were not here to talk about chin. Yes. We know. That's water. Blacks almost always have recessed chins.

Were specifically looking at their maxillas. What we thinking?

I think yes, but I've also heard some say that they got dentoalveolar protrusion (defect) which makes their lower maxilla appear to be more forward then it is.

dentoalveolar protrusion (above)

I don't know what to make of that. Seems like cope.

I've also seen a tonne of black people who have extremely protruding maxillas like:

BUT

There's also some from Eastern Africa who have really high gonial angles and make them look recessed. For example, this somali model

Idk lets settle this topic. Cause that shit is not answered anywhere.

@tyronelite @Blackgymmax @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @Preston @....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752 and oxymoron
black people are the furthest away from recession compared to other ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx, mogging, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
black people are the furthest away from recession compared to other ethnics
Typically that's the case. That's like 50% of the way to be honest

Blacks dont have recessed chins. Its measured from the nasion.
Theyre also usually never recessed maxilla wise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, mogging and Sal
Blacks dont have recessed chins. Its measured from the nasion.
Theyre also usually never recessed
I feel like with a forward maxilla, it doesn't seem right to measure from the nasion. It's too far back. So you have people like MBJ who would not be considered to have a recessed chin. I guess I do understand tho. It's just the downgrowth and lack of a good gonial angle that makes them look like they have a recessed chin

just show the best examples theory
you can do that for every race

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
I feel like with a forward maxilla, it doesn't seem right to measure from the nasion. It's too far back. So you have people like MBJ who would not be considered to have a recessed chin. I guess I do understand tho. It's just the downgrowth and lack of a good gonial angle that makes them look like they have a recessed chin

View attachment 1992142View attachment 1992143
His head is extremely tilted up. Mbj is actually recessed

• +1
Reactions: mogging and Sal
black have the most forward grow lower maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Sal
All races have the same projection generally from the side.

What changes is height. Blacks from West Africa the shortest, Asians in the middle, Whites the longest. This is based on the nose size and shape. Shorter noses come with a shorter maxilla. Longer noses with a longer maxilla.

This is why East Africans have different face structure. Tropics = short midface, Deserts = long midface. This is seen throughout the world. Also why East Africans sometimes are not considered Black as their face structure is more sandnigger vs jungle nigger

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sal
All races have the same projection generally from the side.

What changes is height. Blacks from West Africa the shortest, Asians in the middle, Whites the longest. This is based on the nose size and shape. Shorter noses come with a shorter maxilla. Longer noses with a longer maxilla.

This is why East Africans have different face structure. Tropics = short midface, Deserts = long midface. This is seen throughout the world. Also why East Africans sometimes are not considered Black as their face structure is more sandnigger vs jungle nigger
Interesting...

I saw this ethnic map that was designed by a German prof. He counts East Africans as a part of the arabs/berbers/& North Africans/Turks.

But the noses is something I've always noticed. East African falios is always their eyes. Idk why but with their longer maxilla their eyes have VERY little infra and supra support. But everything you said was spot on

Interesting...

I saw this ethnic map that was designed by a German prof. He counts East Africans as a part of the arabs/berbers/& North Africans/Turks.

View attachment 1995799

But the noses is something I've always noticed. East African falios is always their eyes. Idk why but with their longer maxilla their eyes have VERY little infra and supra support. But everything you said was spot on
East Africand are basically just super dark Arab curries. The darkest of the darkest. Except Somalis. They are an alien race

• +1
Reactions: Sal