Are bones cope for prettyboys?

D

Deleted member 18515

Bronze
If the one different between masc and pretty are bones and prettyboys are preferred doesn't that mean bones aren't THAT important to be gl?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18052 and Erik-Jón
difference between masc and prettyboy chad isnt bones idk where you heard that, both have good facial structure

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Deleted member 15302, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
Pretty boys have less prominent bones and masculine features, but very good harmony.

They age like shit. Like those Merc's you see; When they come out - they're great looking. But as they get older and new models come out - they look old and chit.

• JFL
Reactions: aga04 and Deleted member 16380
If the one different between masc and pretty are bones and prettyboys are preferred doesn't that mean bones aren't THAT important to be gl?
Show me one "prettyboy without bones", I want to see this unicorn :feelshehe:

This division prettyboy/masculine is the copest of copes. You are either attractive or not. Masculine guys just have a face with more pronounced masculine features. Does not mean that "prettyboy" does not have bones. It is impossible to be attractive without mogger bones. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: bigjuicy
Show me one "prettyboy without bones", I want to see this unicorn :feelshehe:

This division prettyboy/masculine is the copest of copes. You are either attractive or not. Masculine guys just have a face with more pronounced masculine features. Does not mean that "prettyboy" does not have bones. It is impossible to be attractive without mogger bones. :feelsrope:
justin beiber has flat cheekbones