Are braces for spaced out teeth worth it?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
All my teeth have spaces between them, planning on having braces in the future for them, will they somehow fuck up my face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
All my teeth have spaces between them, planning on having braces in the future for them, will they somehow fuck up my face?
If you're past puberty, I believe it's okay.

• +1
Normal palate expanders expand the zygos?
No the face gets wider until the early 20's and continues to get wider until you die but very in significantly

• +1
No the face gets wider until the early 20's and continues to get wider until you die but very in significantly
I'm 18 and will turn 19 in April, so will a palate expander maximize the growth of the cheekbones at this age?

I'm 18 and will turn 19 in April, so will a palate expander maximize the growth of the cheekbones at this age?
Between 18 and 20 is the biggest growth that happens so yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 3202
How ugly are your teeth? And how broad is your palate?

How ugly are your teeth? And how broad is your palate?
My smile is around 7-7.5cm, i can see 10 teeth, sometimes even 12 if i smile very hard but they are in a shadow, don't know if it counts

• +1
My smile is around 7-7.5cm, i can see 10 teeth, sometimes even 12 if i smile very hard but they are in a shadow, don't know if it counts
Damn, I envy you. I have 6-8 teeth showing and buccal corridors. Hopefully the palate expander works for my palate.

Damn, I envy you. I have 6-8 teeth showing and buccal corridors. Hopefully the palate expander works for my palate.
8 teeth is good, no need to worry att all if it's legit 8

• +1
8 teeth is good, no need to worry att all if it's legit 8
I think 8, it looks more like 6-7 (total), but whatever. If I use the palate expander, I'm going until I Get 8 teeth (at least).

I think 8, it looks more like 6-7 (total), but whatever. If I use the palate expander, I'm going until I Get 8 teeth (at least).
Just saw in the mirror, i can see almost 12 teeth jfl, but the last 2 are in darkness, don't know if it counts

• +1
Just saw in the mirror, i can see almost 12 teeth jfl, but the last 2 are in darkness, don't know if it counts
I think the ones in darkness don't count, but man you are lucky as hell, be proud of it.

Also, i know that my palate is narrow because of my mouth width which is one of my only failos.

how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Are you ever planning on getting jaw surgery or braces or something like MSE?
Braces yes, but probably in few years, i have spaces everywhere and still have 10 teeth showing jfl, if i close my teeth together i could possibly see even 12 teeth in a smile

• +1
Braces yes, but probably in few years, i have spaces everywhere and still have 10 teeth showing jfl, if i close my teeth together i could possibly see even 12 teeth in a smile
And even though you have gaps your teeth are straight/ not crookedness?

And even though you have gaps your teeth are straight/ not crookedness?
Yes, i think teeth gaps are a sign of wide face, my face is very wide, 150mm byzigomatic i think, can easily see how alien it look in mirrors with other people

• +1
I wouldn't get bracers if I were you
The fact that your teeth have spaces between them may make your maxila look wider and more developed

I wouldn't get bracers if I were you
The fact that your teeth have spaces between them may make your maxila look wider and more developed
My maxila is quite good but my under eye area is shit tier, i am an unfortunate case of forward but downward growth

• +1