Are calisthenics better than weightlifting?

BPMKNO

BPMKNO

Silver
title. wondering since i'm going thru puberty now and dont wanna stunt my height and growth

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and PsychoH
title. wondering since i'm going thru puberty now and dont wanna stunt my height and growth
yes dont go to death factories

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
i started doing serious weight lifting, deadlifts, squats, bench when i was early 16, drank protein shakes

at the time i was 6 foot

now just turned 18 im 6'3, honestly i doubt it stunts if in moderation

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and BPMKNO
i started doing serious weight lifting, deadlifts, squats, bench when i was early 16, drank protein shakes

at the time i was 6 foot

okay, also is that a solid height for a 15 yr old or rope?

at the time i was 6 foot

How old were you at age 14 and 15? Asking because I wonder how my final height will turn out to be

yes I realized I was being a retard doing heavy lifting when calisthenics alone are enough

yes I realized I was being a retard doing heavy lifting when calisthenics alone are enough
same, i used to wake up at 4am, down a energy drink, workout for 1.5 hours and down a protein drink

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and R@m@
same, i used to wake up at 4am, down a energy drink, workout for 1.5 hours and down a protein drink
I was doing 5 exercises per muscle group now I do pull ups push ups and hill sprints plus some core work jfl at my iq for wasting so much time and energy lifting heavy weights

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen