are castor oil results on eyebrows permanent ?

mtcut3plush

mtcut3plush

Platinum
are castor oil gains on eyebrows permanent ? or do you have keep applying it every now and then ? same for lashes

use minoxidil its better for eyebrows they are permanent also

Last edited:
they do have side effects but they're minor its risk or rope
lmao nah my brows are definitely not rope tier everything on point they're long thick positively tilted but lack density sadly it would ascend me hard

castor oil does literally nothing dude. it just makes them darker and thicker. but they don't grow any faster and the density doesn't change either. I've been using it for over a year and nothing has happened. I am now switching to an eyebrow serum.

castor oil does literally nothing dude. it just makes them darker and thicker. but they don't grow any faster and the density doesn't change either. I've been using it for over a year and nothing has happened. I am now switching to an eyebrow serum.
oh shit really but im planning on combining it with dermarolling so idk + castor oil worked for some so idk

same man this shit is utter cope