Are Chads or Stacies more likely to be NPCs?

Are Chads or Stacies more likely to be NPCs?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL = BBC AND LATINO ONLY
Inspired by @liberiangrimreaper

NPC: someone with basic interests and has a basic personality, and does things expected for their looks

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
@Kristin

@Juandigomigo22 why stacies

Well, it’s interesting you ask that question as I was just wondering the same thing my self. I’ve pondered the question on numerous occasions.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@barrettsoe
Well woman are more likely to fall into a roll or a trend. They go off of one another’s answers all the time, they don’t think for themselves very often

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe and Xangsane
Well, it’s interesting you ask that question as I was just wondering the same thing my self. I’ve pondered the question on numerous occasions.
What do you think?
For starters I’ve never met or seen a Stacy that didn’t like non mainstream music (unless if she was non nt or BPD) and almost all stacies are aspiring models or influencers, much much more so than chads
And almost all of them like millionaires

Well woman are more likely to fall into a roll or a trend. They go off of one another’s answers all the time, they don’t think for themselves very often
This too tbh, unless if they’re non NT to some extent but social acceptance matters a lot more for them
What do you think?
For starters I’ve never met or seen a Stacy that didn’t like non mainstream music (unless if she was non nt or BPD) and almost all stacies are aspiring models or influencers, much much more so than chads
And almost all of them like millionaires

This too tbh, unless if they’re non NT to some extent but social acceptance matters a lot more for them
I’ve met chads all the time where I work and they are always nice and full of life

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe
@barretstoe
idk, there are really no difference as looks and personality isn't really correlated between the genders and in general. It's just that in my experience local stacies were more npc on average. I think it's just that stacies don't even have to do anything while chads have to still put some effort.

• +1
Pretty much equal but more towards women; They most definitely have to keep up with what’s ‘hip’ and ‘new’ more than a man does, at least to stay high up in the social hierarchy.

Personality is 1/3 of a woman’s SMV along with cleanliness and looks, so it’s a big thing for them to be an NPC

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Xangsane and barretstoe
Pretty much equal but more towards women; They most definitely have to keep up with what’s ‘hip’ and ‘new’ more than a man does, at least to stay high up in the social hierarchy.
I don’t get why they do this
It bothers me
Which is why I never bothered with stacies as I’m autistic as fuck
Personality is 1/3 of a woman’s SMV besides cleanliness and looks, so it’s a big thing for them to be an NPC
Define personality?

• +1
idk, there are really no difference as looks and personality isn't really correlated between the genders and in general. It's just that in my experience local stacies were more npc on average. I think it's just that stacies don't even have to do anything while chads have to still put some effort.
Are chads npc?

It bothers me

Define personality?
Things that make up a person; How you’re perceived by people. i.e. personality shapes/ is proportional with one’s music taste, fashion, social skills, how you act towards children, etc etc

I’m actually making a huge thread about how your personality influences your clothing style— and how to dress appropriately for attracting a woman that matches you perfectly for LTR/Slaying with different types of fashion genres

• +1
It bothers me

Define personality?
It's cause women are naturally tend to be more average than men. Stacies are just the most woman out of all usually

• +1
Things that make up a person; How you’re perceived by people. i.e. personality shapes/ is proportional with one’s music taste, fashion, social skills, how you act towards children, etc etc
No wonder why stacies have a basic as hell music taste
Do they do this to appeal to Chad as they think he’s npc?
I’m actually making a huge thread about how your personality influences your clothing style— and how to dress appropriately for attracting a woman that matches you perfectly for LTR/Slaying with different types of fashion genres
Please tag me in it, seems very interesting
What’s the most NT clothing style for both genders? And least?

• +1
It's cause women are naturally tend to be more average than men. Stacies are just the most woman out of all usually
Wdym the most woman of all?

idk man.
Chads and stacies are very nice
Probally cuz their life is going so well they feel happy all the time thus being nice, despite me being subhuman. I have alot of cousins who are HTN-chadlites and their the nicest fuckers i have ever met, they always pay for me (their not even rich) and i love them. I also have a few friends who are HTN, chadlites. They always share their food with me at school, their drinks, always giving me
compliments and shit. Some of the kindest ppl i have met are above HTN. My subhuman-MTN friends never give me food or give me gum or some shit their so selfish

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and liberiangrimreaper
Do they do this to appeal to Chad as they think he’s npc?
That and most likely society formed them to be NPC’s. No time to make solving rubik’s cubes or listening to underground music a hobby when you’re getting invited to clubs, parties, dates, and shopping at mainstream clothing stores all week.

• +1
Please tag me in it, seems very interesting
What’s the most NT clothing style for both genders? And least?
most: Mainstream streetwear you’d find in a mega mall; nike, adidas, jean shorts and crop tops, etc

Least: grunge, “rave”, baggy and archived avante garde clothing; if6ixwas9ine, Tornado Mart, etc

• +1
That and most likely society formed them to be NPC’s. No time to make solving rubik’s cubes or listening to underground music a hobby when you’re getting invited to clubs, parties, dates, and shopping at mainstream clothing stores all week.
the stacies?

• Hmm...
IMG 3519 IMG 3522 IMG 3521 IMG 3520

All foids are NPC's

most: Mainstream streetwear you’d find in a mega mall; nike, adidas, jean shorts and crop tops, etc

Least: grunge, “rave”, baggy and archived avante garde clothing; if6ixwas9ine, Tornado Mart, etc
what else is NT?

who are you referring to here?

idk man.
Chads and stacies are very nice
Probally cuz their life is going so well they feel happy all the time thus being nice, despite me being subhuman. I have alot of cousins who are HTN-chadlites and their the nicest fuckers i have ever met, they always pay for me (their not even rich) and i love them. I also have a few friends who are HTN, chadlites. They always share their food with me at school, their drinks, always giving me
compliments and shit. Some of the kindest ppl i have met are above HTN. My subhuman-MTN friends never give me food or give me gum or some shit their so selfish
from experience HTN+ seem to be very nice people. IDK why foids are terrified of them

No, every woman on planet earth is a worthless insect

No, every woman on planet earth is a worthless insect
True. My mom makes my high protein meals and pays for my stuff tho so she can stay

• +1