Are chads usually good at fighting/aggressive or just pretty boys with good face

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
Title

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
D
E
P
E
N
D
S
T
B
H

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, Vvvvxxxx, Taylorswift and 13 others
good face and body. fighting is meaningless. if they can fight with good face theyre hot, if they cant fight with good face theyre hot. if they can fight with bad face theyre ugly. if they cant fight with bad face theyre ugly

girls like someone who can beat other dudes up and also beat their pussy up

pretty boy doesnt work for girls over 20

good face and body. fighting is meaningless. if they can fight with good face theyre hot, if they cant fight with good face theyre hot. if they can fight with bad face theyre ugly. if they cant fight with bad face theyre ugly
cope. being good at fighting raises SMV. it shows strength and power to foids, its in their nature. every animal literally fights

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 9837, owlofathena and 1 other person
cope. being good at fighting raises SMV. it shows strength and power to foids, its in their nature. every animal literally fights
i used to box at a high amateur level. women arent interested in whether you can fight. some women have a fetish for fighters ok but it isnt a universally appealing trait. some women are turned off by it. i have first hand experience and know dozens of other guys who also have first hand experience. the only common benefit is that a lot of women are interested in boxing as a way to get fit so its a good way to meet women and i guess they could be impressed that you can help them, but no women gives a shit that youre good at fighting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Vvvvxxxx, Taylorswift and 5 others
No or I'd be chad

nah bro girls don't like that

Its all about having a perfect blend of masculine and feminine features like this:

girls like fem twinks like this

you gotta have lips like this (ideal btw)

and a nose like this (top tier fyi tbhngl)
Screenshot from 2020 10 12 163100

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Vvvvxxxx, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
nah bro girls don't like that

Its all about having a perfect blend of masculine and feminine features like this:
View attachment 729130View attachment 729134View attachment 729135

girls like fem twinks like this
View attachment 729120

you gotta have lips like this (ideal btw)
View attachment 729122

and a nose like this (top tier fyi tbhngl)
View attachment 729124
Wow now I'm confused, was about to start prettyboymaxxing, but now you tell me I also have to take estrogen on top of all the rest?

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
Images 9

DOM or death, exclude the last tranny.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Could be but someone like Roy Nelson would obviously kill 99% of all chads in a fight.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and THEMOGEE
Fighting success means nothing to women.

83dd8084-7ef9-47c0-90b0-4a53c05872b1-jpeg.474302
557ef745-33a5-4495-9b72-9025ecf15114-jpeg.474301

Even the weakest guy could easily beat this wheelchair-chad into submission. He doesn't have functional legs: you knock his wheelchair over and start kicking his face. Nothing he can do: even a 5'3 fat manlet could kill him in a fight.

Did it matter? No. Ofcourse he still gets women because FACE>>>>>>>Fighting success

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Vvvvxxxx, Taylorswift and 7 others
Slayer pheno or death

SLayer

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, horizontallytall, Madhate and 1 other person
i used to box at a high amateur level. women arent interested in whether you can fight. some women have a fetish for fighters ok but it isnt a universally appealing trait. some women are turned off by it. i have first hand experience and know dozens of other guys who also have first hand experience. the only common benefit is that a lot of women are interested in boxing as a way to get fit so its a good way to meet women and i guess they could be impressed that you can help them, but no women gives a shit that youre good at fighting
I agree it’s face that determines a chad

Fighting success means nothing to women.

83dd8084-7ef9-47c0-90b0-4a53c05872b1-jpeg.474302
557ef745-33a5-4495-9b72-9025ecf15114-jpeg.474301

Even the weakest guy could easily beat this wheelchair-chad into submission. He doesn't have functional legs: you knock his wheelchair over and start kicking his face. Nothing he can do: even a 5'3 fat manlet could kill him in a fight.

Did it matter? No. Ofcourse he still gets women because FACE>>>>>>>Fighting success
Agreed

fighting success is the biggest meme of all time

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Taylorswift and Deleted member 4430
Stfu mate

• Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow

pretty boy doesnt work for girls over 20
girls only care that you look like you can fight, if at all

does anyone here genuinely think that functional fighting ability has any correlation to whether you can get girls other than just general fitness and physique???

Nah not really they think they are though

most people don’t know how to fight at all and are just posturing

does anyone here genuinely think that functional fighting ability has any correlation to whether you can get girls other than just general fitness and physique???
It definitely works due to low inhibition and slayer mentally

This is true.

Once a friend of mine spent the night flirting with a girl and she didn't stop talking about how lame her ex bf was.
Turns out the ex (back from south america hippie cuck trip, but big frame) was at the party we were heading to. The girl went straight talking with him and it escalated quickly with the guy being DOM (grabbing her while screaming)

My friend took his chance and asked the guy to stop. Guy said something like "who the fuck are you GTFO"
Friend started to beat the shit out of him. But I mean hard, like in a freaking movie. Girl screamed, cried, asked us to leave like "NEVER SEE U AGAIN" and started to take care of her ex (who's face legit looked like bloody meat)

I'm sure the guy had a BJ reward for getting brutalized while my friend and I spent the night drinking in a bar.

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
This is true.

Once a friend of mine spent the night flirting with a girl and she didn't stop talking about how lame her ex bf was.
Turns out the ex (back from south america hippie cuck trip, but big frame) was at the party we were heading to. The girl went straight talking with him and it escalated quickly with the guy being DOM (grabbing her while screaming)

My friend took his chance and asked the guy to stop. Guy said something like "who the fuck are you GTFO"
Friend started to beat the shit out of him. But I mean hard, like in a freaking movie.
Your friend sounds like a major whiteknight. JFL at fighting some random guy for no good reason, because you think it can get you pussy.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Madhate
not mutually exclusive

What matters is percieved fighting success, aka how dominant/high threat/competent you look. Since most interactions never escelate to violence, a guy that looks very indimidating will ward off potential enemies based on his apperance alone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
What matters is percieved fighting success, aka how dominant/high threat/competent you look. Since most interactions never escelate to violence, a guy that looks very indimidating will ward off potential enemies based on his apperance alone.
this is true at least for girls who like dom guys but this is just looks. has nothing to do with actual fighting. and yes youre right girls are likely never going to see you fight so how could being an actually good fighter, as opposed to just looking like youre masculine, have an affect on attraction

Your friend sounds like a major whiteknight. JFL at fighting some random guy for no good reason, because you think it can get you pussy.

JFL yes he somewhat is.

But that was some twisted white chivalry this time :
- He was drunk and genuinely wanted to fight
- The guy was potentially gonna cockblock him
- He used the rudeness of the guy as an excuse to beat him

Tbh that's a pretty good memory, absolutely none of the guy's friends tried to help JFL, they were all helpless mouth wide open.
Only the girl was trying to hit / kick my friend while he was ignoring her, too busy beating the guy on the ground.

The saddest thing is... This clique we randomly met on the streets weeks ago, well, they never invited us again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Most chads irl are prettyboys.

big masc guys are usually only good for fucking club whores

How to look more dom/intimidating