Are Chads... ?

Deleted member 1707

Deleted member 1707

Latincel
Are Chads the only men alive that can reach the "super human" Nietzsche's concept?
I mean they for sure have easy mode on "society" game. But that would make them to have a lot of time to fill with knowledge and find ultimates truths.

Are we "incels", "volcels","curryes","long-faced" obly in any way to help them because they are god's gifted?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
EEF19B89 1F8E 4280 B385 3C8B915567BE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, MiroslavBulldosex and xit
you are obviously fucking dumb if you seperate curry from chad like that

Yes imagine looking like this

IMG 20191014 000517

Extremely Above human level

no this concept is way more complex than that, long to explain

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: :rage::rage::rage::rage: :rage:
:rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage: :rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage:
:rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage: :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
:rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage: :rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: :rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: :rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage:
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
:rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage:
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
:rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: :rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage: :rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: :rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
:rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: :rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage: :rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage::rage:
:rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: :rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage: :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

• +1
Reactions: xit
The superhuman Nietzsche speaks off is someone who sees the world as it is and molds it to fit his own desires. Personally I believe anyone can do that shit.

The superhuman Nietzsche speaks off is someone who sees the world as it is and molds it to fit his own desires. Personally I believe anyone can do that shit.
it's only about perspectives.
and he died crazy so

I can see some similiarties to them mostly Sean and Elias .

I dont think its all ancestry.

alot of it is enviroment

I will try to search their parents, it's probably just similar features, i was called of murder and psychopath many times and it's just because of my eyes.

(My dad have angry shaped eyebrows and PCT eyes that's why i looks anger even being emotionles).

but yeah that kinda look is real good. it releases womens primal desires to be dominated

Yes is really a DOM face

Images 12

So, wide mouth, hunter eye area with black coloration and yellow coloration in skin, and maybe a tall defined face...
imagine me with that haircut poeple would say that i don't care of myself, that i look like some alcoholic.

Keep coping about hair cut, HAIR QUALITY AND COLORATION > ALL.

I will try to search their parents, it's probably just similar features, i was called of murder and psychopath many times and it's just because of my eyes.

(My dad have angry shaped eyebrows and PCT eyes that's why i looks anger even being emotionles).
do you have hunter eyes?
yes but with my face people will say i don't care of myself, that i need to have hair on gel streing up. For him it's his style, he's cute itd. It's not faid

• So Sad

Serial killer mainly means deepset hooded eyes generally. I got called once too

• +1
Yes is really a DOM face

View attachment 135825

So, wide mouth, hunter eye area with black coloration and yellow coloration in skin, and maybe a tall defined face...

missing the wide mouth and low bf

• +1
do you have hunter eyes?

yes but with my face people will say i don't care of myself, that i need to have hair on gel streing up. For him it's his style, he's cute itd. It's not faid

Yes, but actually my grandmother mogs me hard, at least my eye area is the only thing that don't get fucked in my face

In Brazil hunter eyes are not so rare, in fact, mostly people in my family have, most cousins, uncles etc... (or my family is just top tier and i get fucked with respiratory problems).

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Yes, but actually my grandmother mogs me hard, at least my eye area is the only thing that don't get fucked in my face

In Brazil hunter eyes are not so rare, in fact, mostly people in my family have, most cousins, uncles etc... (or my family is just top tier and i get fucked with respiratory problems).
there's many chads in brazil? can you pm me your eye area?

missing the wide mouth and low bf

What is the width of your mouth? like O'Pry?

D1e6d429809bcf17d36dedb6b464d55a

there's many chads in brazil? can you pm me your eye area?

Well i can't tell, i see good looking people but majority are childs and teenagers, maybe my family is superior by being majority white in a country that majority is misgenation.
I will think about the photo.

Last edited:
What is the width of your mouth? like O'Pry?

View attachment 135831

Well i can't tell, i see good looking people but majority are childs and teenagers, maybe my family is superior by being majority white in a country that majority is misgenation.
I will think about the photo.
yea pretty much in relation to my ipd. my face is wider tho
its a bit wider actually by it a mean my mouth

Last edited:
  • +1