Are chakras literally real?

R@m@

R@m@

Kraken
or they are a metaphor for certain points in the body where we store tension?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Gonthar, laaltin and 1 other person
personally I feel like focusing between my eyebrows helps me focus, it can bring stimulation to a certain part of the brain idk

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and lemonnz
personally I feel like focusing between my eyebrows helps me focus, it can bring stimulation to a certain part of the brain idk
Maybe it’s from flexing your muscles

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
they are a.i implants designed for inter dimensional entities to hone in on your energy field and fuck with you

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz
where did you hear that?

Maybe it’s from flexing your muscles
thats a good point, I also do it only at work because if I do it constantly it will make me really tired mentaly if I do it constantly and it makes no sense doing it when Im trying to relax

the chakras could be that, you focus on a body part that can stimulate certain organs and produce certain hormones idk

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz

thats deep ngl, but we can know for sure

something for subhumans to cope

the chakras could be that, you focus on a body part that can stimulate certain organs and produce certain hormones idk
Yes, they are the glands that produce hormones, back in the old days people had no idea what those were, bust focusing on them can increase blood flow and stimulate hormone production giving all sorts of effects:
- you focus on the root chakra, and you could get a surge of testosterone, feeling stimulated.
- you focus on the sacral chakra - you stimulate the adrenal glands and get adrenaline in your system.
- the third eye chakra coresponds with the pineal gland which can produce DMT, giving you all sorts of hallucinations, visions, etc.

• +1
Yes, they are the glands that produce hormones, back in the old days people had no idea what those were, bust focusing on them can increase blood flow and stimulate hormone production giving all sorts of effects:
- you focus on the root chakra, and you could get a surge of testosterone, feeling stimulated.
- you focus on the sacral chakra - you stimulate the adrenal glands and get adrenaline in your system.
- the third eye chakra coresponds with the pineal gland which can produce DMT, giving you all sorts of hallucinations, visions, etc.
Its a plausible idea

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
ngl i think it's legit. All of my health problems have been related to specific chakras (throat, solar plexus). These areas are associated with confidence, assertiveness, "speaking your truth." My whole life I've struggled with these things, and constantly suppressed my thoughts/feelings.

Last edited:
  • +1
Just sounds like new age bullshit that these low iq spiritual fags like to talk about

• +1
something for subhumans to cope
Artworks 000070279875 ljh309 t500x500

So just take drugs

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Just sounds like new age bullshit that these low iq spiritual fags like to talk about
I think it has a solid base but the spiritual fags take it too far or maybe they are right idk

• +1
Reactions: N1666