are cheekbone and submalar implants permanent or do they get subsumed into face eventually?

incelbhai

incelbhai

Iron
and if the latter who long do they remain in your face for?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
@NZb6Air

• +1
Do you unironically think that implants just disappear?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
i have heard of implants being absorbed back into the face idk man just tell me
Its mostly bone loss, a titanium plate wouldnt dissapear like a iron tbalet :lul::lul:

and if the latter who long do they remain in your face for?
forever : good PEEK or medical titanium implants and i mean good design with holes and shit will be screwed onto your actual bone surface ; bone and other soft tissue like scar tissue and connective tissue will grow and intertwine and shit making it a part of you :heart:

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
However disgusting silicone implants 🤢🤢🤢 will eat your bone away, called bone resorption BONE LOSS

forever : good PEEK or medical titanium implants and i mean good design with holes and shit will be screwed onto your actual bone surface ; bone and other soft tissue like scar tissue and connective tissue will grow and intertwine and shit making it a part of you :heart:
lifefuel asf
do most surgeons offer PEEK or titanium implants though i mean whats the typical material on offer when it comes to implants

• +1
lifefuel asf
do most surgeons offer PEEK or titanium implants though i mean whats the typical material on offer when it comes to implants
silicone mostly, contact @RealSurgerymax for good design