are cheekbones and maxilla intertwined

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
my maxilla isn't forward grown but i have relativley wide zygos and they are decent when i suck in and i can see them well, and as we know tounge posture is the main thing in forward growth but why doesn't mike mew have any cheekbones if he is a life long mewer? im just really interested to know

if they are intertwined can someone explain how?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 11053
Me n ur mum are intertwined xD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 3020 and 10 others
dont know i have good maxilla but somewhat recessed cheekbones

I personally dont believe so. I've seen so many people with good cheek bones yet otherwise crooked/recessed faces. And vice versa where the person has poor cheekbones yet is crazy gl and great forward growth. Cheekbones are mostly genes IMO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and EasternRightWinger15
I personally dont believe so. I've seen so many people with good cheek bones yet otherwise crooked/recessed faces. And vice versa where the person has poor cheekbones yet is crazy gl and great forward growth. Cheekbones are mostly genes IMO
yeah i think forward growth is ovbiously one of the major factors in a attractive face but i think there are actually some things genes give you that enviroment can't

• +1
Reactions: Bignuts
i dont think so.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Cheekbones are somewhat connected to palate width. No surprise that Europeans, who usually have narrow palates, mostly suffer from shit cheekbones as well, while Africans with their wide palates usually have very outward flaring zygos.

Check it out on the skull, it only makes sense for the cheekbones to be angled downwards and not visible on the face when the palate narrows too much,

91543680ce92e6c02d871118a7781bd5.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 11053
Me n ur mum are intertwined xD

Cheekbones are somewhat connected to palate width. No surprise that Europeans, who usually have narrow palates, mostly suffer from shit cheekbones as well, while Africans with their wide palates usually have very outward flaring zygos.

Check it out on the skull, it only makes sense for the cheekbones to be angled downwards and not visible on the face when the palate narrows too much,

91543680ce92e6c02d871118a7781bd5.jpg
what the fuck? i have narrow palate and wide zygos wtf ill pm u

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 11053
nigga its literally part of the same bone

my maxilla isn't forward grown but i have relativley wide zygos and they are decent when i suck in and i can see them well, and as we know tounge posture is the main thing in forward growth but why doesn't mike mew have any cheekbones if he is a life long mewer? im just really interested to know

if they are intertwined can someone explain how?
Basically they connect at the malar bone which is the bump you should feel underneath your eye areas outer corner. You can find it by moving down until you feel it. However this only effects the angle at which the Z arch goes giving either high or low cheekbones.
Which is why you can have flat cheekbones that are wide and vice versa.

yes its apart of the same bone lol.

so is the 'infraorbital' region which isn't an actual bone but just an area of the maxilla

yes its apart of the same bone lol.

so is the 'infraorbital' region which isn't an actual bone but just an area of the maxilla
So are they collerated or not do u need barret tier maxilla for good cheekbones

So are they collerated or not do u need barret tier maxilla for good cheekbones
they're coorelated but no, you do not.

unironically look at Christian bale, nigga is recessed but his zygos are great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 10615