Are chewing results reversible?

NFA PB

NFA PB

Banned
Holy shit man

I took a faggot advice about chewing to get a wider jaw and this shit didn’t work out as I thought it would

1 week with hard gum plus 1 week with this shit.called mayena sports

so 2 weeks in total chewing

Today I decided to take a pic to see progress and shit looks horrible mate, I lost angularity and I look more bloated

For anyone out there, is this shit reversible? Pls give me hope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Weed, RAMU KAKA, IMOGYOU and 3 others
i think the bloat you are experiencing is temporary

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and aber
Why did you chew with your cheeks?

You are supposed to chew with your masseter and move it with your tongue.

• JFL
Reactions: Weed and normie tiktoker
i think the bloat you are experiencing is temporary
Did u chew too man?

I didn’t even chew today and after breakfast I took a pic and could see everything fucked up

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Why did you chew with your cheeks?

You are supposed to chew with your masseter and move it with your tongue.
Nigga I chewed with my mssseters

Is it temporary ?

Did u chew too man?

I didn’t even chew today and after breakfast I took a pic and could see everything fucked up
i did chew but never chewed falim and i never did chewing to grow masseter

Nigga I chewed with my mssseters

Is it temporary ?
Then you still moved it with your cheeks, that's how you gain facial bloat from using the wrong muscles.

When chewing you get temporary bloating but you will also hypertrophy muscles in the wrong spots if you chew wrong

is probably is temporary
is it rlly that bad lol
Man I hope it is temporary, yea on a close up compared to my prev pic I look like I’m in my way to become a chipmunk ofc I’m stopping all this chewing shit asap but I’d like to know what other ppl experience

Did u chew too man?

Masseters will bloat you if you chew loads it will go away

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and NFA PB
Then you still moved it with your cheeks, that's how you gain facial bloat from using the wrong muscles.

When chewing you get temporary bloating but you will also hypertrophy muscles in the wrong spots if you chew wrong
:feelswah:

2 weeks man, can this shit go back or is it ova

• +1
Reactions: Milk
Same shit with me. Made my face a little more round from the front. I think it will go down if you stop chewing gum.

Same shit with me. Made my face a little more round from the front. I think it will go down if you stop chewing gum.
How long did u chew for, and for how long have you stopped

Bloated stage is brutal but trust me nigga its would pay off but you gon look like shit for few months

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pride, Tr0ubLe and Kazuya
Bloated stage is brutal but trust me nigga its would pay off but you gon look like shit for few months
Nah man I’m hopping off this asap, I was ok with my jaw

Tell me, this shit temporary?

Just ignore puberty theory
you can clearly fucking see his masseters when he clenches. wouldn't get that if he didn't chew. maybe you've got inward gonions and that's why chewing makes you bloated or you've got shit masseter insertions.

• JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
you can clearly fucking see his masseters when he clenches. wouldn't get that if he didn't chew. maybe you've got inward gonions and that's why chewing makes you bloated or you've got shit masseter insertions.
It’s ova

stop with the fucking inward gonions bullshit
90% of men do not have fucking inward gonions I am tired of retards talking about inward gonions when they dont even know what inward gonions actually are

stop with the fucking inward gonions bullshit
90% of men do not have fucking inward gonions I am tired of retards talking about inward gonions when they dont even know what inward gonions actually are
i understand it's rare unless you're a mongoloid and i'm merely saying that it's a possibility in his case. i'm genuinely interested to learn more so please explain what they are.

• +1
i understand it's rare unless you're a mongoloid and i'm merely saying that it's a possibility in his case. i'm genuinely interested to learn more so please explain what they are.
michael cera for example has true inward gonions

same, inward gon hell. I will keep chewing and jutting as if I cant look good w big masseters then it was already over. might as well hope for my ramus to somehow grow mid 20s jfl

same, inward gon hell. I will keep chewing and jutting as if I cant look good w big masseters then it was already over. might as well hope for my ramus to somehow grow mid 20s jfl
just get implants LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
just get implants LOL
would literally change my life but im poorcel and cope w being 'functional' so I dont want lumps moving around. stuck inbetween genio, chin wing, wraparound, or peek. will never do fillers

• +1
would literally change my life but im poorcel and cope w being 'functional' so I dont want lumps moving around. stuck inbetween genio, chin wing, wraparound, or peek. will never do fillers
fillers are shit dont do them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
No the bloat will go away not the masseter growth
Literally got same issue, my lower third looks shorter. Is it the bloat or did my ramus get shorter from all the chewing?

Literally got same issue, my lower third looks shorter. Is it the bloat or did my ramus get shorter from all the chewing?
It may be possible that the increase in masseter strength made your natural jaw position higher but unlikely

It may be possible that the increase in masseter strength made your natural jaw position higher but unlikely
Higher in what way? That my masseters got tight so they pull my lower third or that the actual bone got shorter?

Higher in what way? That my masseters got tight so they pull my lower third or that the actual bone got shorter?
Pull lower third higher

Its is extremely unlikely that your bone got significantly shorter

Pull lower third higher

Its is extremely unlikely that your bone got significantly shorter
Ahh I kinda see your point, but lets say IF my bone got shorter, would it be noticable to the naked eye or affect my sex appeal?

I had the same problem. Bloated masters. It doesnt just go away. You need some surgery to reduce it. Or bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47775
Ahh I kinda see your point, but lets say IF my bone got shorter, would it be noticable to the naked eye or affect my sex appeal?
Idk blud id have to see what it looked like

I had the same problem. Bloated masters. It doesnt just go away. You need some surgery to reduce it. Or bonesmashing
How long u did it for

Bc all niggas saying it goes away

Idk blud id have to see what it looked like
Thing is the bone itself wouldn't have any reason (the condyle/joint) to get shorter if I chewed like 30 minutes a day for 3 days/week. But one day I chewed really hard coconut meat (a whole coconut) and since that day my lower third has looked shorter.

How long u did it for

Bc all niggas saying it goes away
It's a muscle. You train it. It gets bigger. I had masters bigger than zygos. I made the master muscles weak. And grew my zygos out.

this is how my zygos and massters look like now from close angle
Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

Thing is the bone itself wouldn't have any reason (the condyle/joint) to get shorter if I chewed like 30 minutes a day for 3 days/week. But one day I chewed really hard coconut meat (a whole coconut) and since that day my lower third has looked shorter.
Well it isnt its just been pulled up by the masseters. Idk how it will effect smv i have no idea what you look like

It's a muscle. You train it. It gets bigger. I had masters bigger than zygos. I made the master muscles weak. And grew my zygos out.

this is how my zygos and massters look like now from close angle
View attachment 2485261
Nice bro but same as a muscle it should go down once it’s not trained

atleast it did something for you, i chewed for almost 3 months :lul: and pretty much zero difference.i can tell cuz my jaw width didnt go beyond my neck width which is and was 1:1

• +1
Reactions: Kazuya and charizy
Chewing is cope but i doubt u got bloated in 2 weeks. Idk why chew copers think getting bigger masseters is beneficial when muscles are soft unless u flex them, so growing them basically makes you look like a chipmunk

Most chewing "ascensions" are just frauded downward pics while clenching