Are chin fillers easy to dissolve?

awesomemc101

awesomemc101

doing my skincare atm
(16y) getting chin fillers tomorrow, for whatever reason if i don’t like them are they easy to just dissolve ?

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Are you getting it for more chin height?

stop stop stop. stoppppp now.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Bump, im looking to get more chin projection, and maybe a bit longer ramus, im talking like 1mm, anyhow im looking for a temporary solution, that will make my life feel 5% normal, so i can get real surgeries towards the future...

Bump, im looking to get more chin projection, and maybe a bit longer ramus, im talking like 1mm, anyhow im looking for a temporary solution, that will make my life feel 5% normal, so i can get real surgeries towards the future...
i got them and i’m acc really happy with the results i got Restalyne

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
cost? Before and after in pm? I don't leak
ion got them yet but don’t rlly like sending that over internet. was $750 for 1mL.

ion got them yet but don’t rlly like sending that over internet. was $750 for 1mL.
Cheek? Im thinking diy injecting for chin, then doing ramus. I mean you could enroll in a course for 1 month, so no reason to not learn by yourself...

Cheek? Im thinking diy injecting for chin, then doing ramus. I mean you could enroll in a course for 1 month, so no reason to not learn by yourself...
i got chin filler. I could not imagine doing that myself 😂😂 but totally up to you. it takes like 10 injections in different spots overall and if you sever an artery you’re fucked. id say just go get it professionally done. i also don’t think you could get real pharma grade filler without some sort of real licensing.

i got chin filler. I could not imagine doing that myself 😂😂 but totally up to you. it takes like 10 injections in different spots overall and if you sever an artery you’re fucked. id say just go get it professionally done. i also don’t think you could get real pharma grade filler without some sort of real licensing.
No major artery in chin i believe, atleasy where youre injecting, feel under the lip, where you meet the bone, thats where you inject, same amount to the side like 4 times