Are clothes really THAT important? Or better said, are they important at all?

V

Vernon

Iron
Some of my friends tell me that I dress very plain and I look boring, I don't express anything with the clothes I wear and that is (they say) the reason I'm not successful with females. Im wearing casual clothes, I have one friend who dresses in white only (still no girl for him, lol). So how is it with clothes? I believe that it's a total bullshit, but what do you think?

no you dont have to wear them it's optional

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6512, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
Dress in stuff that you like, that fits you, & that looks ok (ik its a bit subjective but use common sense).

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Ngl in EE you can just hypebeastmaxx+ntmaxx and you will slay JBs even if you are 3PSL

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
The way your clothes fit in your body is much more important than clothing style

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
Dress in stuff that you like, that fits you, & that looks ok (ik its a bit subjective but use common sense).
That's exactly what I do. I wear the clothes that fit me the best. But the problem they say it's the clothes itself, that they are boring and represent nothing. That I need a style

The way your clothes fit in your body is much more important than clothing style
That's what I do. But they say that the clothes are boring and I have no clothing style. They all fit me excellent

Alright, the answer is here. If you're a normie (4 psl) then yes clothing matters. A normie that's dressed nicely mogs a normie dressed like shit. It can kinda go up to chadlite. However, if you're on the ends of the spectrum, e.g chad and subhuman, your clothing doesn't matter. Chad in sweatpants and a hoodie is a fuckin sexy chad, girls wanna look at the dick print on his sweatpants and be like "yum". Subhuman in sweatpants and a hoodie is disgusting. Girls see the dick print on his sweatpants and they get repulsed.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, mysterycel and sytyl
That's what I do. But they say that the clothes are boring and I have no clothing style. They all fit me excellent
They are just dumb and dont know what they are saying

Alright, the answer is here. If you're a normie (4 psl) then yes clothing matters. A normie that's dressed nicely mogs a normie dressed like shit. It can kinda go up to chadlite. However, if you're on the ends of the spectrum, e.g chad and subhuman, your clothing doesn't matter. Chad in sweatpants and a hoodie is a fuckin sexy chad, girls wanna look at the dick print on his sweatpants and be like "yum". Subhuman in sweatpants and a hoodie is disgusting. Girls see the dick print on his sweatpants and they get repulsed.
Pretty much this. Style is very important above 3psl and below 6.5

Post an outfit.

They matter somewhat

It matters tbh. If your clothing puts you into a type (thugmaxxed for example) it can considerably change girls' perception of you. Mid tier normie that is very well dressed mogs a high tier normie that is averagely dressed

smart-casual is the way to dress if you don‘t want to look like a punk.

it‘s masculine and you‘ll be respected by women and men a like.
don‘t get sucked into the Hypebeast/Tiktok style, that shit is for faggots and artists who have to stick out to get noticed

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
chad doesn't wear clothes

Last edited:
Only halos you just don't waste too much on clothes my fatass coping with fashion:
FASHIONMAXXED

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
You dress depending on your look. If you look high class, dress with a polo or button down shirt and khaki shorts with nice shoes. Otherwise find how people who look like you dress.

You dress depending on your look. If you look high class, dress with a polo or button down shirt and khaki shorts with nice shoes. Otherwise find how people who look like you dress.
always dress high-class even if you aren‘t. just don‘t waste money on brand names, they literally don‘t matter

• +1
Reactions: Lars
nice, my nigga dresses smart casual, he‘ll be giga-chad once he gets some muscle
yeahh need some muscles ngl i get arm mogged by everyone :lul: but i atleast frame/height mog

B6CB4A41 60C1 4442 AE4F 212A820FEF5A

what i wear on a daily basis jfl

ECD59030 23CC 4C79 B13D C0853AF60AA5 4
clothes matters, I wouldnt looks as good when filming portage indians if they didnt provide me with a mogger fotball suit and team merch

Definitly if you wear Luxus brands like moncler, Canada goose, Louis vouitton, Gucci, or other wealth indicating things like a Luxus watch (omega, breitling whatever) or real gold chains/rings/bracelets

Can make a huge difference imo

Definitly if you wear Luxus brands like moncler, Canada goose, Louis vouitton, Gucci, or other wealth indicating things like a Luxus watch (omega, breitling whatever) or real gold chains/rings/bracelets

Can make a huge difference imo
that shit is such a cope and only attracts a few mega degenerates that are only after your money. yes, some of the brands really compliment your outfit and give it a nice accent, but wearing something solely because it is expensive is retarded. if you are a millionaire go for it, wear a ralph-lauren polo instead of a non-branded one. but this only gives you a marginal increase in look and is never worth the high-premium you‘re paying for it

View attachment 497684
what i wear on a daily basis jfl
you look like the guys i despise when i walk the beautiful streets of germany. what is this, a competition ob who can look the most retarded? get some class, boy

Last edited:
that shit is such a cope and only attracts a few mega degenerates that are only after your money. yes, some of the brands really compliment your outfit anf give it a nice accent, but wearing something because it is expensive is retarded.

you look like the guys i despise when i walk the beautiful streets of germany. what is this, a competition ob who can look the most retarded? get some class, boy
Still mog u to shit

Still mog u to shit
you wish, you look like you crawled out of your low-income social housing complex to sell some drugs.

no women of class would look at you while you dress like that. you‘re ruining your best options if you are good looking and still decide to dress like that

dress better and you‘ll see what you missed out on so far

Last edited:
you wish, you look like you crawled out of your low-income social housing complex to sell some drugs.

dress better and you‘ll see what you missed out on so far
No clothes for ur face

COPE. clothes gives you an "character". it is important that this character is positive

No clothes for ur face

View attachment 497684
:feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::lul:

good luck hitting up some low class second gen. ethnic foids who talk like criminals if you dress like that, because they will be all you‘ll ever see if you don‘t dress and act more maturely

grow up kid. this or volcel:

Attachments

• 8C0C1AB0-3FE3-4ABE-B0F9-1192B34FA904.jpeg
    8C0C1AB0-3FE3-4ABE-B0F9-1192B34FA904.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 56
  • A4626796-1B00-4F08-B4E6-3820D9FC1C1B.png
    A4626796-1B00-4F08-B4E6-3820D9FC1C1B.png
    646 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Some of my friends tell me that I dress very plain and I look boring, I don't express anything with the clothes I wear and that is (they say) the reason I'm not successful with females. Im wearing casual clothes, I have one friend who dresses in white only (still no girl for him, lol). So how is it with clothes? I believe that it's a total bullshit, but what do you think?
probably because you look NON NT

Clothes dont matter but if u want to appear more NT, wear no brand pants, golf shirts, and tuck it in ur belt

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Deleted member 7098
View attachment 497684
:feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::lul:

good luck hitting up some low class second gen. ethnic foids who talk like criminals if you dress like that, because they will be all you‘ll ever see if you don‘t dress and act more maturely

grow up kid. this or volcel:
Im already in a relationship 😘

Im already in a relationship 😘
low class ethnic foid?

i want the best for every user on here, the world is unfair enough. and you dressing like a retard doesn‘t help anyone but the guys who dress well because they‘ll have odds on you.

The slayers I've known, their fashion sense seems to consist of skinny jeans and a t shirt.. Which is basically what every other young guy in the UK wears. If they're going out of a night they may stretch to a polo or shirt.

As long as you're not dressing terribly then it's pretty safe to say your clothes aren't the reason you're not getting laid. Chads aren't doing anything different than normies when it comes to dress sense - they're just wearing clothes that fit well and letting their height, body and face do the work.

low class ethnic foid?

i want the best for every user on here, the world is unfair enough. and dressing like a retard doesn‘t help anyone unless you have to make some dumb music-videos
No u wish, clothing doesnt matter, girls only care about ur face oldcel

Well just get shirts in basic colors (black, grey, white, etc.) they look the best :)

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Jerzy Bondov and Deleted member 7098
Clothes dont matter but if u want to appear more NT, wear no brand pants, golf shirts, and tuck it in ur belt
I never had that problem. Nobody considers me non NT.

If you dress good, like really fuck mirin ngl then yes it's a that gonna boost the way your face is perceived.

To achieve this effect you must first know what contrasts look better with ur face and skin color /phenotype and also actually enhance your body.

I'm skinny but if u see me in clothes you'd believe I'm actually fit or smth lol.

One of the things that I have is unbeatable dressing style. Never seen someone dress better than me on streets.