Are contacts worth it ?

spermium

spermium

Sperming out
Any of you noticed any difference in smv after wearing contacts ?
Asking for opinions based on your experience, especially from autists who went from the T-something zone to like hazel/green.

Is something realistically fraudable like going from t20 to d40 gonna make any difference for OLD/clubbing, or is it just cope ?

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Any of you noticed any difference in smv after wearing contacts ?
Asking for opinions based on your experience, especially from autists who went from the T-something zone to like hazel/green.

Is something realistically fraudable like going from t20 to d40 gonna make any difference for OLD/clubbing, or is it just cope ?
I would wear contacts if they can also make your brown eyes several tones lighter, but people in your circle may notice, glasses aren’t too bad as long as you choose the right shape and color for occasion

just wear non colored contacts
still better than wearing glasses cause its almost always a looksmin

I would wear contacts if they can also make your brown eyes several tones lighter, but people in your circle may notice, glasses aren’t too bad as long as you choose the right shape and color for occasion
Jfl I have no social circle

just wear non colored contacts
still better than wearing glasses cause its almost always a looksmin
What would you reccomend for going from T10/20 to any green ??

Spermium lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
@BrahminBoss

Depends on the face. In most cases the 0.1 point increase in smv isn’t worth it

• +1
Reactions: spermium
Have tried realistic filters and I do plan on getting them as it suits my face
Perceived any tangible difference in smv ? How much of a hassle are they to wear ?

Perceived any tangible difference in smv ? How much of a hassle are they to wear ?
Filters not contacts … you can see for yourself how contacts would look like on you with TikTok effecrs

Filters not contacts … you can see for yourself how contacts would look like on you with TikTok effecrs
Thanks boio, will try. Have you run yourself on old apps to see if it makes any difference?

Thanks boio, will try. Have you run yourself on old apps to see if it makes any difference?
Eyelashes> eye colour. Although if you’re maxxed out in everything you can try contacts

• +1
Reactions: spermium
Will run in 6 months. Although with fonesta instead of 9mm. Former is much cheaper

Prob not worth it, unless u have bad NCT

I think ima start wearing contacts my glasses hide my hooded eyes too much also fucking hate it when they fall off my face

contacts are the most noticeable shit ever, girls wearing it is already a looksmin now a GUY doing it? super gay and goofy