Are cowboy boots socially acceptable to wear?

Tuckernuck Island

Tuckernuck Island

Iron
Any thoughts?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and liberiangrimreaper
as long as you're chad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dgzty, Deleted member 45175, LegitUser and 3 others
If your a hick

probably in the slums of missisippe

Idk then but I’m from America and all the country boys wear cowboy boots
New England is part of America, like Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire.

I am from New England, everyone wears Timberlands but I wanted something more high class.
that shits not high class, if something it’s low class, makes you look like a redneck. what age are you? cus if you’re young then it’ll damage your nt

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
that shits not high class, if something it’s low class, makes you look like a redneck. what age are you? cus if you’re young then it’ll damage your nt
I am currently 19, I would say geographically I roll in 'preppy' circles. I am just confused where the line is, I can't wear a suit thats autistic, but I can't wear Air Jordans and Chinese polyester shit.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
dont wear this shit unless you wanna look trailer trash and scare away any stacies that arent addicted to meth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser, vzidel and rand anon
I am currently 19, I would say geographically I roll in 'preppy' circles. I am just confused where the line is, I can't wear a suit thats autistic, but I can't wear Air Jordans and Chinese polyester shit.
Southern prep is a thing, u could pull it off

if you’re in high society as a young man then i recommend canada goose and ysl for sneakers, loro piana for loafers, and brunello cucinelli for boots. bespoke for clothing, otherwise i can give other recs. totally understand what it’s like having to live a socialite lifestyle, was raised in a socialite family, chose to leave that typa society and go into the entertainment industry.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboys_AboveAll and Tuckernuck Island
In texas many guys pull it off

• +1
Reactions: mudmaxes and lawdgowd
was thinking more of city private social club prep, considering it’s new england
Obv cowboy boots aren’t ideal for New England prep, but my point is that he could still pull it off

Depends on the area, guus in college wear it all the time, it's normal nowadays and looks masculine too, morgan wallen does it and all the white boys follow him and think it's alright.

Stop worrying about other people to the point you don't wear shoes you find cool bro

• +1
Reactions: Tuckernuck Island
if you’re in high society as a young man then i recommend canada goose and ysl for sneakers, loro piana for loafers, and brunello cucinelli for boots. bespoke for clothing, otherwise i can give other recs. totally understand what it’s like having to live a socialite lifestyle, was raised in a socialite family, chose to leave that typa society and go into the entertainment industry.
pm me

Rich girls care dude... You are right though, looks > everything else.
It is important, fashion I say
Too bad I would have to spend like probably a month of minimum wage to buy one, as my size is 50EU 😭😭😭