are curries (banglandesh, pakistani, indian, punjab) homo erectus?

6ft7Mogger

6ft7Mogger

Founder of the Ethnic nepotism-pill | Ntpill

what.gif

isnt the average iq in curries 50? Imagine living an actual shit hole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Gargantuan, Entschuldigung and 3 others
@Colvin76 @COLTON thoughts??

:sneaky::sneaky::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshmm::feelshmm:

@Colvin76 @COLTON thoughts??

:sneaky::sneaky::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshmm::feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry
No they are humans just like everyone

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Entschuldigung, Copeful and 6 others
No they are humans just like everyone
" Erectus Walks Amongst Us is a book that supports the idea that niggers are in fact Homo Erectus rather than Homo Sapiens. Studies have shown that nigger DNA are the closest to chimps and also the furthers genetically from all the other races. The facts in the book has so far not been refuted."

I'm 100% sure niggers and curries are homo erectus

" Erectus Walks Amongst Us is a book that supports the idea that niggers are in fact Homo Erectus rather than Homo Sapiens. Studies have shown that nigger DNA are the closest to chimps and also the furthers genetically from all the other races. The facts in the book has so far not been refuted."

I'm 100% sure niggers and curries are homo erectus
Very unreasonable theory imo

Im redpilling this fourm on the pajeetpill

why are you so upset you stinky punjabi erectus

All i said was no and you are still projecting.

curries are the most subhuman race ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 3526, BigBoy and 2 others
racebaits me keep crying for my big bengali cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, CsCurry, Copeful and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Muslim and English conquest singlehandedly destroyed India. India peaked 10,000 years before any civilization today feelsbadman.jpg. After their race mixing and destruction and famine destroyed the area. After 1000AD America died. To clarify, even after this decimation including race mixed and subhuman inbreeds then IQ of a small study is 83. It is over for us tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Muslim and English conquest singlehandedly destroyed India. India peaked 10,000 years before any civilization today feelsbadman.jpg. After their race mixing and destruction and famine destroyed the area. After 1000AD America died. To clarify, even after this decimation including race mixed and subhuman inbreeds then IQ of a small study is 83. It is over for us tbh ngl.
@TheCopefulCurry @TRUE_CEL @SubhumanCurrycel the LAST REAL INDIANS OVER FOR THE REST

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Gengar
Keep barking for the true aryans

yes, im a pakistani punjabi. most punjabis are Pakistanis (91 million in Pakistan with 33 million in india)
jfl if you think pakistani's are any diffrent from the cow worshipping brethern

jfl if you think pakistani's are any diffrent from the cow worshipping brethern
We are, retard. Hindus and Islamic people are way different. Not to mention the different ethnic groups that live in Pakistan. Only ethnic groups that are the same as some Indian ethnic groups are Punjabis, Sindhis and Muhajirs (immigrants from present-day India that came to Pakistan after partition). So basically the Eastern part of Pakistan is similar but the rest isn't.

We are, retard. Hindus and Islamic people are way different. Not to mention the different ethnic groups that live in Pakistan. Only ethnic groups that are the same as some Indian ethnic groups are Punjabis, Sindhis and Muhajirs (immigrants from present-day India that came to Pakistan after partition). So basically the Eastern part of Pakistan is similar but the rest isn't.
Cope

theyre subhuman

indians are full on erectus there is no debate
north and south east pakistan which has curries in it who are watered down indians but lot of em can pass as arab +20 % of em can look iranic
north and south west pakistan is genetically iranic overall

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful and Gengar
indians are full on erectus there is no debate
north and south east pakistan which has curries in it who are watered down indians but lot of em can pass as arab +20 % of em can look iranic
north and south west pakistan is genetically iranic overall
yeah i frequently get mistaken for being moroccan or turkish irl lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
yeah i frequently get mistaken for being moroccan or turkish irl lol
ye ik bro alot paki curries can fraud as arab
upper middle class to upper claass have very different phenos
the ones who look very indian are memed and give funny character roles in movies/tv shows
the iranic looking ones beccome actors

Example
Untitled-9.jpg
62cdf8ca642b27baeb91b31465c71040.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
ye ik bro alot paki curries can fraud as arab
upper middle class to upper claass have very different phenos
the ones who look very indian are memed and give funny character roles in movies/tv shows
the iranic looking ones beccome actors

Example
View attachment 741503
Untitled-9.jpg
62cdf8ca642b27baeb91b31465c71040.jpg
the second dude is half french btw jfl. i never fraud as any other ethnicity tbh. im a proud "pakistani" jfl (cuz no passport or id). what do people irl mistake you for?

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry and Deleted member 3526