Are dark circles permanent?

B

BigBoy

Kraken
I've noticed in pictures taken from when i was a toddler to now that as I grew my dark circles got darker and deeper due to lack of sleep. If I manage to get my sleep together would they dissapear? Or are they permament now?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
While dark circles are made worse by a lack of sleep, they are mostly due to a couple of things; genetics or being unwell. I'm using the words "being unwell" here to include a huge amount of things; stress, illness, malnutrition etc. If your dark circles are caused or made worse by "being unwell", then fixing that should help. Otherwise, the only 100% way to get rid of under eye darkness is injectable filler because the darkness is caused by the thinness of skin and a lack of fat in that area.

• +1
Reactions: Abyss Dweller and BigBoy
While dark circles are made worse by a lack of sleep, they are mostly due to a couple of things; genetics or being unwell. I'm using the words "being unwell" here to include a huge amount of things; stress, illness, malnutrition etc. If your dark circles are caused or made worse by "being unwell", then fixing that should help. Otherwise, the only 100% way to get rid of under eye darkness is injectable filler because the darkness is caused by the thinness of skin and a lack of fat in that area.
I think it's being unwell

I searched up symptoms for anxiety and depression and check off all the boxes for them. But I'm too embaressed to go to a doctor for that.

Is it possible to completely get rid of them?

It's possible to only get rid of them completely with filler. Other than that, keep hydrated with a good diet, get yourself to a doctor- getting help with anxiety and depression will help with how you feel in yourself massively. Maybe look into some concealer if you're really bothered by them. Any creams saying they'll get rid of dark circles won't help other than to hydrate the area.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
maybe your skin is thin too, can you see veins through your skin ?
i've also had them since childhood and nosleep does make it much worse, i don't consider them an unattractive feature cause they fit my face though (delon chico and other mms also have them)

maybe your skin is thin too, can you see veins through your skin ?
i've also had them since childhood and nosleep does make it much worse, i don't consider them an unattractive feature cause they fit my face though (delon chico and other mms also have them)
I can't see my veins because I'm bloatmaxed. But there are wrinkles there too, so maybe I am thin skinned?

can it come from stress from gymmaxxing?

can it come from stress from gymmaxxing?
I'm in the process of ldaring rn I don't go outside a lot.

Tbh a lot of my stress comes from being ugly and worrying about things that will never happen.

If it caused by recessed upper maxilla then yes theyre permanent

they wont go away with more sleep. you need a blepharoplasty or implants for a permanent fix, and fillers/laser can work temporarily.

they can also go away if you add body fat but thats a looksmin.

they wont go away with more sleep. you need a blepharoplasty or implants for a permanent fix, and fillers/laser can work temporarily.

they can also go away if you add body fat but thats a looksmin.
I'm at a high bf and have them lol

Why won't they go away tho?

I'm at a high bf and have them lol

Why won't they go away tho?

how is sleep going to change your facial anatomy? it's a massive cope by normies

pretty sure dark circles are from staring at ur pc screen alot

• So Sad
how is sleep going to change your facial anatomy? it's a massive cope by normies
No like I didn't have them before. Last year they were there, but it was the normal amount that most normies have.

This year after getting 3 hours of sleep a night it looks like i stepped out a morgue
pretty sure dark circles are from staring at ur pc screen alot
Sad shit, man

That doesn't even make sense

I don't have dark circles but veins have started showing is that due to lack of sleep ?

• +1
No like I didn't have them before. Last year they were there, but it was the normal amount that most normies have.

This year after getting 3 hours of sleep a night it looks like i stepped out a morgue

Sad shit, man

That doesn't even make sense
How does it not make sense u faggot? i had dark circles under my eyes until i turned 16 even though i slept for 8+ hours because i sat on my computer all day

How does it not make sense u faggot? i had dark circles under my eyes until i turned 16 even though i slept for 8+ hours because i sat on my computer all day
Legit son? I'll look into it then.

It's probably cope tho