are dark eye circles caused by the sun?

nathan

nathan

͏͏͏͏͏
whenever im out in the sun for a long amount of time I always end up getting dark eye circles. is there a correlation between sun exposure and dark eye circles

Solution
org3cel.RR
whenever im out in the sun for a long amount of time I always end up getting dark eye circles. is there a correlation between sun exposure and dark eye circles
Sun exposure can aggravate the appearance of dark eye circles. The skin around the eyes is delicate and fragile, making it susceptible to sun damage and hyperpigmentation. Excessive sun exposure increases melanin content in the skin, leading to darker circles. To protect against this, use sunglasses with 100 percent UV protection or UV 400 protection (mark as solution bhai)
Sun exposure can aggravate the appearance of dark eye circles. The skin around the eyes is delicate and fragile, making it susceptible to sun damage and hyperpigmentation. Excessive sun exposure increases melanin content in the skin, leading to darker circles. To protect against this, use sunglasses with 100 percent UV protection or UV 400 protection (mark as solution bhai)

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Solution
Sun = more melanin, nigger

still preexisting, not a cause, u have some orbital floor/wall or uppermax deficiency

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
  • Love it
Reactions: org3cel.RR