Reactions: MentalistKebab, Strafe and Deleted member 7926
Slave tier. Some may argue that it looks masculine but that's bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7029, Marsiere214, Good_Little_Goy and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 7926
Tbh I have heard several times girls saying they like dark eyes with good lashes and eyebrows
By dark eyes they mean
Dark but non-ethnic eyebrows
And dark blue eyes

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Short Ugly and Brown and Eezz
Depends on u,if u have masc traits they are good(like in ur avi)but if u have feminine traits it's bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
I wouldn't say dark eye color is a failo but light eyes will always mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Deleted member 7926 and 195cm
No, dark eyes are not an attractive feature for any race

The reason why : Dark colored iris is less sensetive to the sun, which is a useless trait to have as people arent birds and don't get their nutrition from birds, there is no reason for humans to be less sensetive to sun
However, being less sensetive to the sun would mean that your ability to see in low lighting conditions is lower, thus people with dark eyes would have trouble hunting in dark environments (Hunting at night or in twilight for example)

Hunter species:
469a2565e6a4589414540000aa28f0c1

Prey species:
676693d2f6234fdc2e0cce7f3405e82d

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and goat2x
No. But eye shape matters more. Good color is just a halo

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, randomguy1235, Mr.cope and 5 others
It's only attractive with long dark lashes and perfect eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
its not unattractive. you should be more worried about pfl ipd eyebrows and canthal tilt. You can easily have a great eye area with dark eyes but you will never have a good eye area if your ipd is shit, shit eyebrows, etc

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 8064 and Deathrasher42
its not unattractive. you should be more worried about pfl ipd eyebrows and canthal tilt. You can easily have a great eye area with dark eyes but you will never have a good eye area if your ipd is shit, shit eyebrows, etc
This.

eye color is laregely irrelevant, in some People like Tyson Ballou blue eyes look worse

what matters are the shape and the bones

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
They are no the most attractive by comparison, but eye color doesn't matter as much as shape and bone support, I'd say it matters 10-20%

EYES' COLOR DOES NOT MATTER; IT'S THEIR SHAPE THAT MATTERS. Putin has blue eyes and yet they're ugly as hell.

EYES' COLOR DOES NOT MATTER; IT'S THEIR SHAPE THAT MATTERS. Putin has blue eyes and yet they're ugly as hell.
Its well known that a visible limbal ring makes eyes more attractive. You can't see the limbal ring in darker eyes except under intense sunlight. I agree with you that eye shape/ deepset eyes are more important though

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 1400
My eyes are stone black. When I was a child there was a little tint and glow that represented some form of life and hope for the future. Years of iods, "ewws", maltreatment and abuse from foids took away all of that.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy