Are dead eyes actually attractive

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
I was talking with some people online and I brought up eyeshapes to my friend group like the autist I am and my female friend said likes the “dead eye” look on men and said these Hunter eyes i showed her looked disgusting, so do dead eyes have appeal or is it just a foid not knowing what actually looks good?

Attachments

• IMG_8435.jpeg
    IMG_8435.jpeg
    328.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cautier hasslich and Deleted member 32669
No they are just lying to you:soy:No shit it looks good what a retarded question

yes, but only if you have thick long eyebrows and wide pfl to back it up

• +1
Reactions: kebab, Lurker69, zura and 4 others
no. i have that shit and i get told i look tired all the time. it's all lies and that dude is just gl so that's why.

yes, but only if you have thick long eyebrows and wide pfl to back it up
COPE. i've got both and it would look better if i got lower eyelid retraction

no. i have that shit and i get told i look tired all the time. it's all lies and that dude is just gl so that's why.
Why do I find people like Timothée Chalamet, and the guy I posted so hot especially their eyes if they’re supposed to be flaws

they tell me i look like a junkie

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
I was talking with some people online and I brought up eyeshapes to my friend group like the autist I am and my female friend said likes the “dead eye” look on men and said these Hunter eyes i showed her looked disgusting, so do dead eyes have appeal or is it just a foid not knowing what actually looks good?
it only looks good if you are white. if you are some ethnic with "dead-eyes" or simply ugly you just look like a retard.

• +1
Reactions: cautier hasslich
COPE. i've got both and it would look better if i got lower eyelid retraction
do you also have thick eyelashes? colored eyes? post your eye area, im sure you dont actually have wide pfl because its very rare.

it only looks good if you are white. if you are some ethnic with "dead-eyes" or simply ugly you just look like a retard.
So with a good colour and lashes they could be a halo if your pale white?

So with a good colour and lashes they could be a halo if you’re pale white?
To know just take a pic of yourself doing the autistic dead eyes thing and see how far it takes you

only looks good if the rest of your face looks good lol.

• +1
Reactions: cautier hasslich
Why do I find people like Timothée Chalamet, and the guy I posted so hot especially their eyes if they’re supposed to be flaws
they're already gl. they would look much better with lower eyelid retraction

So it is possible for dead eyes look good, not look good despite having dead eyes
dead eyes will never look good. it's the other facial features that determine if you will still look good with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Yes, when I complain about my lower eyelids foids always talk about how attractive dead eyes are. They also always love my eyes despite hollow under eye area. Basically need as many good eye features together (especially pfl and brows) but with poor undereye suppoer/scelera show and eyebags. Only works if you're white tho- huge failo if ethnic. Gives low trust uncaring bad boy type look (eg hayden christensen, zurzolo). Only rly good if it suits ur pheno too unsurprisingly.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
Yes, when I complain about my lower eyelids foids always talk about how attractive dead eyes are. They also always love my eyes despite hollow under eye area. Basically need as many good eye features together (especially pfl and brows) but with poor undereye suppoer/scelera show and eyebags. Only works if you're white tho- huge failo if ethnic. Gives low trust uncaring bad boy type look (eg hayden christensen, zurzolo). Only rly good if it suits ur pheno too unsurprisingly.
I’m pale with blue eyes 30mm pfl long lashes and basically hooded, would a slight sclera show be a halo for the “dead eye” look for me? I also have a slight positive canthal tilt

I’m pale with blue eyes 30mm pfl long lashes and basically hooded, would a slight sclera show be a halo for the “dead eye” look for me? I also have a slight positive canthal tilt
possibly, depends. Could u pm a pic?

yes, but only if you have nice eyebrows and it harmonies with your face

depends on other features. It can mog with good harmony

Yes:
6b2e9e86078fd4abd1a8e0f2132f8c501cc6697d hq

I started doing this. I think it works

Zurzolo and Timothée make it look good cuz all their other features mog af. Give an average man dead eyes and he will look tired , drug addict

hunter eyes and dead eyes look pretty bad on there own, it's just abt striking eye area with good harmony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Lurker69