Are deathnics/niggers nervous about the upcoming race war?

Deleted member 20147

Deleted member 20147

Bronze
When the situation gets dire people turn on each other, this is just fact.

You can say what you like about whites, history tells us they are good at war and genocide. What do you think will happen to deathnics and niggers when us whiteys can't eat?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19398, FailedNormieManlet, wollet2 and 4 others
your meds are in depserate need of being taken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19398, Hero of the Imperium, buckchadley31 and 10 others
I will start ww3 when i become the dictator of the philippines and start my genetic cleansing of 86 iq filipinos. I will then attack all of southeast and turn it into facist state

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19398 and Acromegaly_Chad
your meds are in depserate need of being taken
I have already taken my assigned pills from Doctor shlomostein. They made me write this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and n0rthface
There’s not going to be a race war
As a half Jew you would say that. All races would come together one last time to finish you off until the real war begins

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 20618
There’s not going to be a race war
Yes there will be i will become SAUL ATENCIO THE FUTURE DICTATOR AND POL POT. I WILL TAKE OVER ALL OF SOUTHEAST ASIA AND ENSLAVE THE FARM PHENO 86 IQ NIGGERS AND FORCE ALL SEA FOIDS TO BE INSEMINATED WITH MY SEMEN

I have already taken my assigned pills from Doctor shlomostein. They made me write this thread
the shizophrenia made you write this, and it made you imagine that doctor and those pills

The diagnosis is worse than i thought. But i am here now. The doctor is in!

first things first, take off your pants. Penis inspection :what:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
No lol. All of this race war BS is just the fantasy of your average /pol/ tard
I don't want a race war. All I want is for boons to return peacefully back the jungle where they belong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
CUMSKINNED NEANDERTHAL APE.

I don't want a race war. All I want is for boons to return peacefully back the jungle where they belong
I will defend us from the monkey jigaboon niggers!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I feel like we should all be bros, the ones fuckking with water and kids are the ones we should be at war with.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
If people can’t eat there won’t be a racewar rather there will be a class war as people attack the elites who control everything and kill the rich like in Sri Lanka. But of course poltards biggest fantasy of a race war is what you think would happen. Starving people will start attacking different races and not attacking wealthy people, makes perfect sense

If people can’t eat there won’t be a racewar rather there will be a class war as people attack the elites who control everything and kill the rich like in Sri Lanka. But of course poltards biggest fantasy of a race war is what you think would happen. Starving people will start attacking different races and not attacking wealthy people, makes perfect sense
Another nigger who can't read. Did you go to school?

Another nigger who can't read. Did you go to school?
Your topic explicitly talked about a race war due to starvation which is less likely to happen than a revolt or class war. I didn’t bother scrolling down to read any of your other shitty opinions cause I assumed they would be as retarded as the post

The nigger's creed
You are a grown man making racebaits on an incel forum. When I become an adult I pray I have better things to do with my life

• JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and Hero of the Imperium
You are a grown man making racebaits on an incel forum. When I become an adult I pray I have better things to do with my life
I'm trying to help you. Go back to Africa before it kicks off. You should be thanking me, but a nigger and ungratefulness goes hand in hand.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
I'm trying to help you. Go back to Africa before it kicks off. You should be thanking me, but a nigger and ungratefulness goes hand in hand.
There is no race war pal, Perhaps a class war at most. I’m strong and fast so I doubt most people will even be able to hurt me and I’ll probably stay in my basement like you instead of going out. You should thank me actually, you are arguing about Muh race war with a teenage boy in this forum instead of doing something with your life, I’m letting you know how pathetic you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
White pussy fags wont do shit to ethnics, except fight with eachother for who gets to suck brown dick first. Whites are fags and proud of their racial decline.