Are Dimples a Looksmax?

P

poopmaster22

Solstice
I’ve been seeing dimple creation procedures advertised a lot online. Should I get or will I have permanent dimples even when I don’t smile?

tbh dimples seem like the most non blackpilled looksmax i can think of besides doing fingernails or something.

there is no evolutionary disgust from not having dimples the same way there is disgust from fatness, recession, and bad skin, so it probably doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, IamImportant and poopmaster22
i know many women say they like my dimples and they are jealous they dont have them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and poopmaster22
Hmmm it makes me wonder. I have seen it become a popular procedure over the years. It would look sweet if it gave me prominent dimples when smiling only worry is it will always be in simple mode even when I’m mad which would look full blown aspie

just like michael jackson's cleft chin procedure its a fad and will not do any good for you

just like michael jackson's cleft chin procedure its a fad and will not do any good for you
True. I already have a chin dimple though :feelswhy:

buccal fat pad removal but leave 10% behind

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
bluepill
the attractivity of your smile depends on the number of teeth showing, on the occlusion and on maxillary forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Moggable, Deprived, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person

bluepill
the attractivity of your smile depends on the number of teeth showing, on the occlusion and on maxillary forward growth
This enough teeth? Disregard I haven’t brushed my teeth in 2 days and just drank a blueberry smoothie. Is my smile good?

I’ve been seeing dimple creation procedures advertised a lot online. Should I get or will I have permanent dimples even when I don’t smile?
deffo is , a girl who liked me {i was scared of liking her back cause of social anxiety ] complimented my dimples

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
deffo is , a girl who liked me {i was scared of liking her back cause of social anxiety ] complimented my dimples
Damn chief slam her roasties later this week. :) I might cope them one doc quoted me 1k so that ain’t much.

it's a result of high cheekbones