Are dudes really this desperate and thirsty in 2023 ?

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Grandma tinder 2023

Is this really what an average dude / normie has to fuck if they want pussy nowadays??

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, Trilogy, Deleted member 27635 and 5 others
Grandma tinder 2023

Is this really what an average dude / normie has to fuck if they want pussy nowadays??

Its exaggerated but believe it or not some HTNs would hook up with her. Some younger MTNs would actually date her a few times probably. She has more SMV than a HTN that is under 6 foot.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and PointOfNoReturn
probs cap. average looking woman on tinder gets 100 likes a day max and a 60yo mogs by 10x?

Its exaggerated but believe it or not some HTNs would hook up with her. Some younger MTNs would actually date her a few times probably. She has more SMV than a HTN that is under 6 foot.
Scary times we live in...
We Are Doomed Reaction GIF

:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: pumpeduppecs, BoredPrince, king_bandon and 2 others
No, I never had to settle for something like that, all my girlfriend have been between 18 and 23 and at least average looking.

There are men who have a granny fetish

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Just look at the avg man in 2023

>Fat
>Balding
>No pussy
>Cortisol spikes 24/7
>T levels lower than an 80 year old man

Time to rope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, VenatorLuparius and Schizomogger
The end is near

Just look at the avg man in 2023

>Fat
>Balding
>No pussy
>Cortisol spikes 24/7
>T levels lower than an 80 year old man

Time to rope
Average Zoomer looks like this:

This forum likes to cope and think we are all getting uglier. Most zoomers are more looksmaxxed and genetically blessed than ever. It's over for us. We are the subhumans, not them.

Average Zoomer looks like this:
View attachment 2137323

This forum likes to cope and think we are all getting uglier. Most zoomers are more looksmaxxed and genetically blessed than ever. It's over for us. We are the subhumans, not them.
the average man is more likely to be a boomer/millennial, so yeah uglier and older

Granny would die from heart attack in middle of the babymaking
a + with older women though not gonna lie, is u can finish in them and not worry about pregnancy:ROFLMAO:

if u find one whos not a hoe, and widowed or something, and still looks young. mmm longterm casual relations??:forcedsmile:

only if a 7/10+ tho haha

more proof:

keep coping with genetics

Not that old but i often swipe right on 40 year olds out of curiosity

What no God does to a mfer

the average man is more likely to be a boomer/millennial, so yeah uglier and older
Look, here's another zoomer who doesn't know there's an entire generation between boomers and millennials.

Look, here's another zoomer who doesn't know there's an entire generation between boomers and millennials.
I just grouped X with boomers, pretty much the same thing anyways

I just grouped X with boomers, pretty much the same thing anyways
Name 1 way in which Gen X is "pretty much the same thing" as boomers.

No, you just made a retarded comment.

Wow you are actually mad
You're on the internet. People can call you out when you say something retarded. Don't be such a baby about it. Just admit you made a retarded comment.