Are east asians really autistic on average?

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Is it actually normal for asians to act like aspies? If so, I'm perfectly fitted for life in Japan or korea.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Lmao, Deleted member 11126 and 2 others
If you want live in Korea and japan. You became slave. They take wage slave to another level. Japanese and koreans are one of unhappiest people in this world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, justinzayn, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
If you want live in Korea and japan. You became slave. They take wage slave to another level. Japanese and koreans are one of unhappiest people in this world.
I'm white prettyboy, I could instantly become at least semi famous by having a yourube channel about muh "life in japan"

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 11126 and Deleted member 17829
No

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
In the west a lot of Asian men are nerdy. Idk about Asia though
Their culture seems pretty aspie tbh. I've pretty much always gotten along with asians in real life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
The few East Asians I’ve met in my life have been low status aspies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Is it actually normal for asians to act like aspies? If so, I'm perfectly fitted for life in Japan or korea.
You stole this idea from my thread at least reference my post or I will sue you for stealing my work

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17791
What about it seems aspie? To your 2nd point, yeah tbh they’re always pretty nice to me
Them being more quiet is the most noticeable one.

They also have somewhat autistic obsessions if you can call it that. Japanese are very much obsessed with technology. Whites see technology as a bonus but kind of just accept it as it comes along, the Japanese are really balls to the wall with technological progress.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369