Ethnicope

Ethnicope

I'm bacque
legit want to know, i find mixed opinions online

only if they hatch and shit on u

• JFL
Reactions: Over and diggbicc
funny and original shitpost ITT

Good my brother, you should aim to eat 10 to 20 fertilized organic eggs everyday and then hit the iron temple, you will end up looking like this bro
Latsbrahthegoldenoneisaboutthebiggestyoucouldpossibly 28981a1d374a15d1f9bb53eb753ea32b
61u07onB8yL SX425

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, DidntRead, Over and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
They're good. They contain retinol, the active form of vitamin A, as opposed to beta carotene which the majority of people can't efficiently convert to the active form. Liver beef also has the highest amount of retinol. All in all, eat your eggs son.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 3195 and Ethnicope
They're good. They contain retinol, the active form of vitamin A, as opposed to beta carotene which the majority of people can't efficiently convert to the active form. Liver beef also has the highest amount of retinol. All in all, eat your eggs son.
what about iodine?

Yes eggs contain a good amount of iodine too. I eat 5 of them on a daily basis with 2 pieces of hashbrowns and a bowl of oatmeal. Perfect mix of antioxidants and protein to start your day off.
what about iodine?

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
Bad if you have egg allergy, I eat eggs and I get acne and rasshes all over face

Yes eggs contain a good amount of iodine too. I eat 5 of them on a daily basis with 2 pieces of hashbrowns and a bowl of oatmeal. Perfect mix of antioxidants and protein to start your day off.
good but i knew iodine can cause acne eruption