Are ethnics who say "white women" are not their type coping?

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

🚩卐 Dharmic heathen 卐
The title.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, exo, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 2 others
just like normies who say “i personally don’t like hookup culture and clubbing” as if they could even live that sort of slayer lifestyle lmfao

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, lordgandy2000, Gonthar and 13 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 29167, Bushman and 2 others
Most people aren't into that bruh
Yea yet another social fucking retard zoomer shut in post basing all of reality on his envious seething of a few Instagram models he faps to lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Bushman and 4 others
Most people aren't into that bruh
cope, if you were gl you would be into it, if the nerds in highschool weren’t genetic abomination framecels they would actually enjoy the sports they claim to hate

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Pikabro, midlatinocel and 1 other person
Yea yet another social fucking retard zoomer shut in post basing all of reality on his envious seething of a few Instagram models he faps to lol
go back to reddit

• +1
Reactions: Samsara
Everyone has their preferences

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423 and zura
cope, if you were gl you would be into it, if the nerds in highschool weren’t genetic abomination framecels they would actually enjoy the sports they claim to hate
It's just a shit analogy. Most people don't like hookup culture because it's for the streets my nig.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Actual good looking and high class ethnics will date the top tier women of their race, unlike the average and subhuman ethnic copers who claim to be ‘white woman only’ and will worship LTB white girl over Stacylite ethnic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 32423, Sick and 12 others
It's just a shit analogy. Most people don't like hookup culture because it's for the streets my nig.
no, sure there are people who actually have lived that lifestyle and know it’s ultimately western degenerate soulless dogshit but that ain’t the reason why normies dislike it lol they are just coping with the fact they can’t even compete in it

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
no, sure there are people who actually have lived that lifestyle and know it’s ultimately western degenerate soulless dogshit but that ain’t the reason why normies dislike it lol they are just coping with the fact they can’t even compete in it
That's like telling somebody they haven't experienced prison so they can't state whether being locked up is a bad experience or not

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Sick, Pikabro and 4 others
Plenty of hot people arent into hooking up or clubbing. Thats more about being extroverted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and midlatinocel
That's like telling somebody they haven't experienced prison so they can't state whether being locked up is a bad experience or not
yeah definitely the same thing, very comparable

kys

Actual good looking and high class ethnics will date the top tier women of their race, unlike the average and subhuman ethnic copers who claim to be ‘white woman only’ and will worship LTB white girl over Stacylite ethnic.
Ethnic detected

yeah definitely the same thing, very comparable

kys
Go head and chase random hookups and think you're badass for it, nobody gaf

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Bushman and LampPostPrime
Go head and chase random hookups and think you're badass for it, nobody gaf
Legit. I think people respect getting quality LTR with HQNP and being successful more than some 30 yo manchild with 18 yo college lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Bushman and Deleted member 23778
Legit. I think people respect getting quality LTR with HQNP and being successful more than some 30 yo manchild with 18 yo college lifestyle
Otherwise you end up a forum meme like all those notorious ethnics who post about their slays as if anyone cares

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Bushman and LampPostPrime
I am cumskin ethnic.I would only go for cumskin women.

• Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
its not weird to like women from your ethnic group more

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Pikabro and 2 others
How to find good looking black women? 80% are obese.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 23819
Ethnics that claim this are usually the biggest cumwhore worshippers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 32423, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
White women mog ethnic foids and ethnic men mog white men

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
white women aren't my type either.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
How to find good looking black women? 80% are obese.

Hamite (so-called African) women don’t look good even when they’re not fat.

Man shut up. I'm rated chadlite and I don't like the thought of hooking up with random women I have no feelings for.
The title.
No because I find ethnic and mixed women more beautiful.

• +1
@twilight 5.5 PSL rating on average.

Ethnics turn to rape if they can't get a white woman.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the Earth.

White power forever. November 5

• JFL
You’d rather be at a party tonight with a Stacy then browsing here looking for skincare routines though
No tf I wouldn't wanna be at a party. Maybe one a date with a Stacy but not no fucking party

• +1
nah my gf is white but my type is my own race

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Plenty of hot people arent into hooking up or clubbing. Thats more about being extroverted
I'm extroverted and neither appeal to me. They don't appeal to me because I don't want to surround myself with people that fuck everyone. Don't know why that goes over some heads

• +1
I'm into all races of women except asians

white people have shitty skin that wrinkles too fast

just like normies who say “i personally don’t like hookup culture and clubbing” as if they could even live that sort of slayer lifestyle lmfao
Nigga what reality do you live in? Do you really think men in clubs and parties are all 6'4 attractive chadlites? If you go to any nightclub or party you'll see that most men there are normies.

Wdym White jbs only