Are eye brow serums worth it?

slavictruecel

slavictruecel

Iron
Are eye brow serums ones purchasable on amazon worth it? Any specific ingredient to look for? It looks like all the other options like castor oil and rosemary oil are a cope with no evidence and minoxidil seems stupid since you have to use it forever.
Any tips? Want thicker eyebrows

Solution
appealmaxed
Don’t you have to use it forever then? What’s the minox routine

nothing comes close to the effectiveness, forget oils
try topical for 2 months, if you don’t get results with that i guarantee you will get results with oral. u don’t have to use forever, they will eventually become permanent
no they are not

minox or nothing

pls mark solution 🙏🏽🙏🏽 (tick icon)

• Hmm...
Reactions: descension
Don’t you have to use it forever then? What’s the minox routine

nothing comes close to the effectiveness, forget oils
try topical for 2 months, if you don’t get results with that i guarantee you will get results with oral. u don’t have to use forever, they will eventually become permanent

Solution
minoxidil seems stupid since you have to use it forever.
Since DHT doesn't target the hair folecules in your face it's gonna be easier to make the gains in there permanent but you have to use it for like 4-5 years anyway.

get results with oral.
Oral minox destroys your heart.

If you aren't getting results from minox alone you should combine it with tretinoin for better absorbtion.

Since DHT doesn't target the hair folecules in your face it's gonna be easier to make the gains in there permanent but you have to use it for like 4-5 years anyway.

If you aren't getting results from minox alone you should combine it with tretinoin for better absorbtion.
So topical is better? Any tips? How often should you apply it and how much? The foam one or non? Do you need to micro needle?

• +1
Reactions: ALP

If you aren't getting results from minox alone you should combine it with tretinoin for better absorbtion
this is cope. the side effects of any heart problems are extremely low, i recommend if someone gets heart palpitations when starting they stop, but if they don’t, it will have no effect on heart. even if they do get palpitations after continued use that side effect goes as ur body adjusts to it. oral minox in high doses may have affect on heart, but none at doses for hair growth. it’s a prescribed hair loss medication. i doubt anyone would prescribe it or say it’s a viable if you were gonna destroy your heart for some hair growth

• Hmm...
So topical is better?
Yes.

Any tips?
-Buy %5 topical, more doesn't mean better.
-If you don't get results mix it with tretinoin.

How often should you apply it and how much?
Once a day is ideal don't listen the retards who say otherwise. They don't know shit.

Do you need to micro needle?
No, you should never do microneedling yourself maybe you can get it from a professional for acne scars etc. but never at home.
You might get bacterial infection in your skin.
Also using microneedling in your hair folecules causes tumor so there is that too.

It's more dangerous than tards in this forum make it to be.

@ALP beta-adrenergic blocking meds can also be taken and will negate any chest pains or heart seeming problems you’d get from it. but then again, the changes of actually getting any heart problems at all from doses between 2.5mg - 5mg is basically 0. at 2.5mg it’s basically impossible at that point and you’d get substantial results. minox was also used for hypertension of doses of like 20mg which is where sides may appear

this is cope. the side effects of any heart problems are extremely low, i recommend if someone gets heart palpitations when starting they stop, but if they don’t, it will have no effect on heart. even if they do get palpitations after continued use that side effect goes as ur body adjusts to it. oral minox in high doses may have affect on heart, but none at doses for hair growth. it’s a prescribed hair loss medication. i doubt anyone would prescribe it or say it’s a viable if you were gonna destroy your heart for some hair growth
Doesn't worth the risk.

Also you will get hair on your Johnson :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: appealmaxed
@ALP beta-adrenergic blocking meds can also be taken and will negate any chest pains or heart seeming problems you’d get from it. but then again, the changes of actually getting any heart problems at all from doses between 2.5mg - 5mg is basically 0. at 2.5mg it’s basically impossible at that point and you’d get substantial results. minox was also used for hypertension of doses of like 20mg which is where sides may appear
People use oral because they can't make topical absorb better.

I know how.

you should combine it with tretinoin for better absorbtion.

Doesn't worth the risk.

Also you will get hair on your Johnson :lul:
haha
yes trimming body hair may become a pain in the ass
then again i use as a preventative measure for balding as well, and will take fin when necessary also, and it’s much more efficient to spend 2 seconds to orally take than spending time applying to scalp, esp when your gonna be using for life

I was in NW0,5 and immediately started Fin treatment only after 2 years ı'm starting minox.

Doesn't it mean that minox will hide your actual balding and prevent you from starting the real treatment which is Finasteride?
i had slightly norwooded, but upon starting oral min it was completely restored. yes it probably will, and will hop on fin within next 6 months i think. but then again, minox with fin/dut taken orally just seems much more time efficient and easier to actually maintain for life than topically applying the solutions dont you think? this mainly why i opted for oral, efficiency. any unwanted hair growth can be removed w lazar

@slavictruecel don't apply to your eyelashes brother it might fuck up your eyes.

i had slightly norwooded
Bro, what are you doing start fin already.

minox with fin/dut taken orally just seems much more time efficient and easier to actually maintain for life than topically applying the solutions dont you think?
Easy way doesn't mean the best. It's not gonna take more than 5 minutes.

Also you will lose that time from trimming the body hair anyway.

Also you will lose that time from trimming the body hair anyway
i will lazar unwanted hair so i no longer have to worry about it

Bro, what are you doing start fin already.
ye i will lol, i coped with maturing hairline jfl
but hopping on

Easy way doesn't mean the best. It's not gonna take more than 5 minutes.
i mean, i’ve not had any sides, so for me personally it was best option, as i don’t have to worry about absorption etc

• +1
@slavictruecel don't apply to your eyelashes brother it might fuck up your eyes.
I need it for my eyebrows not lashes. What time should I apply it? Before bed? Wouldn’t there be a risk if it rubbing on the pillow into your eye or something

Are eye brow serums ones purchasable on amazon worth it? Any specific ingredient to look for? It looks like all the other options like castor oil and rosemary oil are a cope with no evidence and minoxidil seems stupid since you have to use it forever.
Any tips? Want thicker eyebrows
I'd only get Castor Oil for ur eyelashes tbf. Works really well.