• Eyes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Eyebrows

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
Assuming you have two MALE normies: One with a killer eyebrow area but normie eyes and another with killer eyes but thinning eyebrows (and maybe they're a bit curved/aren't straight). This got me thinking after I saw a chick with stacey-tier eyebrows but her eyes themselves were normie-tier (not bad but not good). Her eyebrows made her look significantly more attractive, elevating her entire appearance to a HTN lol. I feel like if you get chad/stacey-tier eyebrows, it can elevate your entire face and make you much more attractive. However, this is only if you have a positive/neutral canthal tilt and almond/round eyes (over for bug eyed cels).

What I consider stacey eyebrows:

Cara-Delevigne.jpg
834c6c74c628b9eed6804b13d42ad16e.jpg

Chad eyebrows:

zayn-malik-new-blonde-hair.jpg
Sean-Opry-819x1024.jpg
ee73dbfa2897f51c117d65ef7cc8a9eb--boy-models-male-models.jpg
76a0764b52f00bab84f314d40cca15ad.jpg
a3a3f04ea1f90588e6e9bf072f4c996b.jpg

Here's a good example of this:

O127JwFwRWekqyapDCZGGKSGci_j5T1CRmBVjDMIjlY.jpg

Guy is normie everywhere in his face, even his eyes themselves (above average but not chad-tier if you ignore the eyecolor halo). But his thick, straight eyebrows makes his eye area "pop" more lol. If he wore a mask, foids would think he was a chad/chadlite since his normie lower third would be hidden. It's why when you see tiktoks of women calling guys "cute" eventhough they're wearing masks, it's usually because they have good eyebrows to compliment thier eyes lol...

Imagine if the guy above had subhuman, rounded brows like this JFL.:
NINTCHDBPICT000428200792-e1535023734744.jpg

Another example:
u7pgyrbcq3f11.jpg

Eventhough his eyebrows are a bit high, they are thick and straight enough where they elevate his eye area (only because he has almond eyes and no negative canthal tilt). If you were to photoshop rounded or thinning eyebrows, he'd easily lose 1-2 points in attractiveness lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tyronelite, Racky, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Both are equally important, thats why you have to judge the whole "eye area"

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Deprived, Deleted member 9670 and 9 others
They're somehow related to each other. You won't see some absolute bug eye mongrel with chad eyebrows and you won't see good eyes and bad eyebrows combo either.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 17291 and 4 others
Assuming you have two MALE normies: One with a killer eyebrow area but normie eyes and another with killer eyes but thinning eyebrows (and maybe they're a bit curved/aren't straight). This got me thinking after I saw a chick with stacey-tier eyebrows but her eyes themselves were normie-tier (not bad but not good). Her eyebrows made her look significantly more attractive, elevating her entire appearance to a HTN lol. I feel like if you get chad/stacey-tier eyebrows, it can elevate your entire face and make you much more attractive. However, this is only if you have a positive/neutral canthal tilt and almond/round eyes (over for bug eyed cels).

What I consider stacey eyebrows:

Cara-Delevigne.jpg
834c6c74c628b9eed6804b13d42ad16e.jpg

Chad eyebrows:

zayn-malik-new-blonde-hair.jpg
Sean-Opry-819x1024.jpg
ee73dbfa2897f51c117d65ef7cc8a9eb--boy-models-male-models.jpg
76a0764b52f00bab84f314d40cca15ad.jpg
a3a3f04ea1f90588e6e9bf072f4c996b.jpg

Here's a good example of this:

O127JwFwRWekqyapDCZGGKSGci_j5T1CRmBVjDMIjlY.jpg

Guy is normie everywhere in his face, even his eyes themselves (above average but not chad-tier if you ignore the eyecolor halo). But his thick, straight eyebrows makes his eye area "pop" more lol. If he wore a mask, foids would think he was a chad/chadlite since his normie lower third would be hidden. It's why when you see tiktoks of women calling guys "cute" eventhough they're wearing masks, it's usually because they have good eyebrows to compliment thier eyes lol...

Imagine if the guy above had subhuman, rounded brows like this JFL.:
NINTCHDBPICT000428200792-e1535023734744.jpg

Another example:
u7pgyrbcq3f11.jpg

Eventhough his eyebrows are a bit high, they are thick and straight enough where they elevate his eye area (only because he has almond eyes and no negative canthal tilt). If you were to photoshop rounded or thinning eyebrows, he'd easily lose 1-2 points in attractiveness lol.
If you dont have “chad eyebrows” aka normal man eyebrows its brutally over for you your a low T cuck:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
They're somehow related to each other. You won't see some absolute bug eye mongrel with chad eyebrows and you won't see good eyes and bad eyebrows combo either.
Fat hooding and dense thick eyebrows are both traits of high testosterone so yeah they're related.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Deleted member 7580
Fat hooding and dense thick eyebrows are both traits of high testosterone so yeah they're related.
Fully hooded eyes are ogre chink incel tier

slight uee >>>

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16834, volcelfatcel and 3 others
Both are equally important, thats why you have to judge the whole "eye area"
True but the average person doesn't have the best eye area. Hence, most people are normies. I think eyebrows are a good way to elevate your eye area if you don't have the best eyes to begin with.. And your eyebrows can def save you and make you significantly more attractive, which is what I was trying to get at lol.

Eyebrows are more important

my eyes are ok looking but I have nice eye brows and they halo my eyes hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, oatmeal, Looks234 and 1 other person
True but the average person doesn't have the best eye area. Hence, most people are normies. I think eyebrows are a good way to elevate your eye area if you don't have the best eyes to begin with.. And your eyebrows can def save you and make you significantly more attractive, which is what I was trying to get at lol.
Luckily my eyebrows and lashes are top tier

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, ROTTING, Clark69 and 4 others
Eyebrows are more important

my eyes are ok looking but I have nice eye brows and they halo my eyes hard
Same. I have thick brows + long eyelashes. They elevate my eye area lol

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 7580
@Biggdink I feel like you're gonna post a guy with uee that gets poon and be like but @ForeverRecession said only hooded eyed 9 psl'ers slay :soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Frank Jack, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
1 brow mugi

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
brows are very important. Not as important as PFL/IPD though

My eye area looks like this:

Sensation Cameron Dallas 1

What does this mean?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
 81402220 reutersjeremymeekswidershot

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, ROTTING, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
His mugshot has perfect lighting to highlight his color
he looks anemic nowadays because of his eyebrows and gaunt aged.
i think he is overrated too but his eye area is still great despite literally bottom 5% eyebrows

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 16834 and volcelfatcel
i think he is overrated too but his eye area is still great despite literally bottom 5% eyebrows
his color is good
but in that mugshot specifically it looks like an a10

in less perfect lighting pics, meeks area just looks aged.

Jorge Del Rio Romero has a very good eye area imo in color, shape, lashes, eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
@StrangerDanger @alienmaxxer
Is this bad undereyes or just lighting
229BF40B 68EE 4217 B8B0 AFF904534EC9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16834
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
@ForeverRecession ice hooding works I've tested it on myself

It will give you fat hooding but most people say it makes them look aspie, including me

• Woah
@ForeverRecession ice hooding works I've tested it on myself

It will give you fat hooding but most people say it makes them look aspie, including me
Fuarkk mine are natty hooded so no complications here :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Color>Eyebrows>Lashes>>>>>>>>>literally everything else

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 16346
Color>Eyebrows>Lashes>>>>>>>>>literally everything else
Colour is cope without eyebrows to contrast with imo. I know plenty of guys w blue eyes and shit brows/shape where colour barely halos them.

Brows>shape>lashes>colour

I see black guys w black almond eyes and dense brows get thirsted on all the time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, Deleted member 14160 and volcelfatcel
Colour is cope without eyebrows to contrast with imo. I know plenty of guys w blue eyes and shit brows/shape where colour barely halos them.

I see black guys w black almond eyes and dense brows get thirsted on all the time
I legit dont see it
pretty eyes = not dark brown

Pfl>shape>brows>color>hooding

@Amnesia eyecolor pilled me too hard to ever go back and say shape mogs color

color>eyebrows>lashes>>>>>literally doesnt matter what you have if you have those 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
  • +1
@Amnesia eyecolor pilled me too hard to ever go back and say shape mogs color

color>eyebrows>lashes>>>>>literally doesnt matter what you have if you have those 3
yeah, Leto and this guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and volcelfatcel
I legit dont see it
pretty eyes = not dark brown
Black eyes are a failo if you have an bad shape but black hunter/almond eyes look good imo

Coloured eyes usually always look better but its just a bonus. All the hair around your eye matters more
Keith powers 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 9670 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel @beserk

Shit morph but you get the point. Amnesia already has a great shape and good brows, no shit contacts are gonna halo him extremely hard because colour boosts what you already have.

Attachments

• sketch-1643938376065.png
    sketch-1643938376065.png
    413.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Deleted member 12234 and volcelfatcel
my eyes have better shape yet zurzolo mogs me into oblivion because of light blue eyes @Thompsonz
i dont think he has a bad eye shape

a lot of girls like the droopy eye look now

@volcelfatcel @beserk

Shit morph but you get the point. Amnesia already has a great shape and good brows, no shit contacts are gonna halo him extremely hard because colour boosts what you already have.
jared leto mogs amnesia hard tho

jared leto mogs amnesia hard tho
Disagree tbh. Objectively amnesia mogs but Leto is haloed from you seeing him play charismatic characters + pics taken in impressive places with good clothes.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 9670
Disagree tbh. Objectively amnesia mogs but Leto is haloed from you seeing him play charismatic characters + pics taken in impressive places with good clothes.
omg this is dumb dumb dumb

Amnesia mogging Jared Leto lool especially his younger self? No shit. Proves even more how brainwashing this site is

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Disagree, what about Indians? They have long dark eyebrows but bug eyes

• +1
Just fucking lol

LEto mogs amnesia to oblivion and back u are sub 90 iq thinking opposite

I think its troll tho wasnt mean serious no way someone is that dumb

All that matters is that eyebrows are important and they are super easy to change tbh
Literally one of the easiest looksmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 12234