Are eyecolor subliminals legit? I want light eyes

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
G4QEZC7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Short Ugly and Brown, needsolution and 12 others
Bluecel moment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5701, Deleted member 6095 and 11 others
Yeah!!!!! Check out this one

Won the lottery three times today

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5701, thecel and 13 others
Absolutely. They might sound retarded, but digging deeper, they actually make sense. What you’re basically doing is making your body produce less melanin in the eye area, by altering the waves your brain sends out. These subliminals stimulate the same response that darkness in infancy does, which is the reason why people born in winter/Nordic countries have lighter eye color on average.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6095, 5'8manlet and 9 others
Yeah bro just listen to a video to become chad :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5583 and Deleted member 6892
No eye colour for your 80 IQ brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and PenileFacialSurgery
are u fucking dumb my guy? just get colored contact lenses

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
They're all legit ngl which is why I still have eyes the color of shit

yesss!! they work!!

my pussy became a dick after listening only once!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, PenileFacialSurgery, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Lev Peshkov
yesss!! they work!!

my pussy became a dick after listening only once!

wow insane channel. 430k subs for penis enlargement subliminals. I wonder what other untapped market of complete retards there is

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6488, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
yes just keep doing op

jfl at all the retards in this thread. I found this answer in the youtube comments that explain why this works.
Subliminals work by reprogramming your mind to believe whatever the video is about. Quantum physics explains how everything is energy at a subatomic level and since everything is energy, nothing is truly solid/physical. This knowledge can be used to your advantage if you understand that thoughts are energy, and the more affirmations that go into your mind the more energy you have towards creating the physical result which in this case is the larger penis. A belief is a bunch of thoughts supercharged by even more energetic emotion, your reality therefore is created by the beliefs that you have. If you truly believe that you can walk on water, you will be able to because we truly are not physical, and neither is the water, it’s our belief of us not being able to naturally that gets in the way. That’s how the placebo effect works often times better than the actual physical medicines, our minds are very powerful we are just conditioned to believe by society that we aren’t as powerful as we really are.​

I thought this forum would be smarter smh. ITS KVANTUAM MECHANICS GUYS. Professor Kriek says it right here.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
jfl at all the retards in this thread. I found this answer in the youtube comments that explain why this works.
Subliminals work by reprogramming your mind to believe whatever the video is about. Quantum physics explains how everything is energy at a subatomic level and since everything is energy, nothing is truly solid/physical. This knowledge can be used to your advantage if you understand that thoughts are energy, and the more affirmations that go into your mind the more energy you have towards creating the physical result which in this case is the larger penis. A belief is a bunch of thoughts supercharged by even more energetic emotion, your reality therefore is created by the beliefs that you have. If you truly believe that you can walk on water, you will be able to because we truly are not physical, and neither is the water, it’s our belief of us not being able to naturally that gets in the way. That’s how the placebo effect works often times better than the actual physical medicines, our minds are very powerful we are just conditioned to believe by society that we aren’t as powerful as we really are.​

I thought this forum would be smarter smh. ITS KVANTUAM MECHANICS GUYS. Professor Kriek says it right here.

It checks out to be honest, your brain and thoughts literally creates reality so it's similar to law of attraction/placebo affects.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
It checks out to be honest, your brain and thoughts literally creates reality so it's similar to law of attraction/placebo affects.
Your IQ is strongly correlated to your current site reputation.

Your IQ is strongly correlated to your current site reputation.

Even the CIA have documents on this being factual, stop being an NPC and wake up to the reality.

• +1
Even the CIA have documents on this being factual, stop being an NPC and wake up to the reality.
Niggas won’t believe in LOA just don’t tell them about it let them suffer they won’t ever know how the Jews get rich

• +1
Reactions: bhad
We're in a simulation bro, reality isn't real bro

Niggas won’t believe in LOA just don’t tell them about it let them suffer they won’t ever know how the Jews get rich

They are mental celling themselves lmao.

We're in a simulation bro, reality isn't real bro

Yeah basically, nearly every religion talks about this, and a psychedelic drug use will let you experience the truth.

• +1