Are eyes the main problem?

Should I get...

• Almond eye surgery

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Custom jaw implants

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
technically yes, but from an overall perspective, no

your biggest problem is that you're overall too small in every shape. manlet, small skull, frame etc

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 3573
yeah your eyes do have nct

no it's your lower third which makes you look like a kid

your face is

sandwhich1?

eyes + low set ears

you also have the worst cheekbones I've seen on this forum
You have a compact midface, if you have 40k you can ascend with eppley

technically yes, but from an overall perspective, no

your biggest problem is that you're overall too small in every shape. manlet, small skull, frame etc
What do i do if im tall with small frame

you do not look robust in any way. still normie tho

Would almond eye surgery be enough to make above average?

You are not masculine. No girl will think you can fuck her hard, and give her good orgasm. Thats the most important thing when you are 20+. You need wraparound jaw/cheek implant plus hardcore gymcelling.

im gonna give you the most accurate answer in only 2 words and 7 letters :
its over

So should I get almond eye surgery or custom jaw implants?

You are not masculine. No girl will think you can fuck her hard, and give her good orgasm. Thats the most important thing when you are 20+. You need wraparound jaw/cheek implant plus hardcore gymcelling.
he wont benefit at all from getting either of those tbh, those are a meme. there only legit if your actually deficient in those areas and have thin skin.

ops cheeks/lower third look fine. it will just make him look bloated.

What do i do if im tall with small frame
well isnt it obvious lol? gymcel. if ur genetic response to weight training is shit then roid

• +1
Reactions: shibo
Forgive me for saying this but you're destined to be a pushover

So should I get almond eye surgery or custom jaw implants?
orbital box oestomy is the only thing i can think of which may improve you but idk

Palate seems quite narrow. I would fix that before going for implants tbh

Oh i mean like i have shit like skinny wrists and rib cage
doesnt matter. you don't have a choice

"i have good frame" = i have a choice not to gymcel, because I won't look like a woman if I don't
"i don't have a good frame" = i have no choice, but to gymcel, otherwise I look like a woman

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and shibo
i bet there's a ton of females out there actually finding him cute, so his smv is prob higher than 60-70% of the forum. that is despite him looking "not masculine" or boyish or even because of it.

doesnt matter. you don't have a choice

"i have good frame" = i have a choice not to gymcel, because I won't look like a woman if I don't
"i don't have a good frame" = i have no choice, but to gymcel, otherwise I look like a woman
What do you recommend for a good weight at 6’2 ? I rlly have no clue on gymcelling

i bet there's a ton of females out there actually finding him cute, so his smv is prob higher than 60-70% of the forum. that is despite him looking "not masculine" or boyish or even because of it.
Yeah I think he more or less sits in normie mode but just a tad too ethnic looking. Would benefit from whitemaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
What do you recommend for a good weight at 6’2 ? I rlly have no clue on gymcelling
weight is unimportant. FFMI and bf% matters. look into those and gymcelling megathreads

• +1
Reactions: shibo