are female dentists actual femenist agents?

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Kraken
i swear when i was 17 i walked into a fully female dentistry, the fucking slut (if it was a dude he'd be a cocksucker so don't worry girlies)
Said my side bite woulkd be fixed with braces ON ONE TOOTH ROW. meaning the already small palate would somehow have to become bigger (ofc it can't)
after i was "finished" i was unhappy, infact now i had tmj (previously too) With fucked up braces.
So i asked for it again, and apparently my jaw was completely fine.
Fucking perfect.
2 years of pain? on what? so a stupid fucking whore could listen to lady gaga with her shitty FUCKING HORSE SHIT JOB SHE WASTED HER TEENAGE YOUTH ON.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and itzyaboyJJ
female just can't do most jobs properly

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, (In)CelibatePsycho2 and itzyaboyJJ

i swear when i was 17 i walked into a fully female dentistry, the fucking slut (if it was a dude he'd be a cocksucker so don't worry girlies)
Said my side bite woulkd be fixed with braces ON ONE TOOTH ROW. meaning the already small palate would somehow have to become bigger (ofc it can't)
after i was "finished" i was unhappy, infact now i had tmj (previously too) With fucked up braces.
Fucking perfect.
2 years of pain? on what? so a stupid fucking whore could listen to lady gaga with her shitty FUCKING HORSE SHIT JOB SHE WASTED HER TEENAGE YOUTH ON.
My dentist said she wished her husband was as buff as me and asked how long I’ve been working out, I led and said i never touched a weight, now she will go home and think about how puny her little chink husband is hahahaa

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Darkeningstar
Fucking perfect.
When I was a child I went to a dentist for a dental cleaning and she later told me 'now you will find a girl'.

• JFL
Reactions: piec and Shkreliii
My dentist said she wished her husband was as buff as me and asked how long I’ve been working out, I led and said i never touched a weight, now she will go home and think about how puny her little chink husband is hahahaa
should've licked her finger

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
fuck the most insane brutality is about chinese men
WHY o WHY do these women not demand more?
They are worse than caged animals.
I saw a video of honest chinese man exposing bbc hungy whore.
And another freaky gook doing hardcore bondage,
utter insanity

• +1
No I made it on picsart
only an nword could posess such humour.
Also james sapphire teach me to not use the no no humour.

Atleast throw a few gay black men swinging their dicks.

• JFL