• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Alt Number 3, noobs and 1 other person
are a femboy ur self

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Imretarded?
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Bomber517 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
whats that?

I forgot westerners don't play this that much hahhaha

It's like a gacha game for fate series, I have astolfo 5 star version which is like genshin equivalent 5 star.

Astolfo is limited time characters I specifically saved for him

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Bomber517
They actually had crossdressers back in the third Reich
Maxresdefault 7
181201 crossdresser6 thumb

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, noobs and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
whats that?

also new vaush vid just dropped. @Bomber517 @noobs

That soycuck leftard holy shit. I could beat the every nigger fuck out of him 1v1 fight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, noobs and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
sure budey, spoken like true sissy
h hey!

bully
View attachment 3148925

I forgot westerners don't play this that much hahhaha

It's like a gacha game for fate series, I have astolfo 5 star version which is like genshin equivalent 5 star.

Astolfo is limited time characters I specifically saved for him
wtf she he's like fucking mew from pokemon? Gotta get him from events?:feelswhat:
this guy is so soy he pisses me off
He's based as fuck. He's lost weight and is style maxxing. Also recently, he's started just insulting ugly people through a phrenology lens. On his climate change video, he saw some old people suffering from rising sea levels and he was like 'nah you can see from their phrenology, they're conservative so they supported this shit':ROFLMAO:

I watch him all the time.
They actually had crossdressers back in the third Reich
View attachment 3148926View attachment 3148927
Okay, @noobs maybe i was wrong about hitler
That soycuck leftard holy shit. I could beat the every nigger fuck out of him 1v1 fight.
huh?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, noobs and Bomber517
wtf she he's like fucking mew from pokemon? Gotta get him from events?:feelswhat:
No that's just image of game. Characters there are Saber 2 variants.

This her, she is Rider class so high Crit and buster EX skill so she is quite high damage crit

• Love it
  • Woah
He's annoying just like that moistcritikal retard. I don't even have to say, his looks says it all. I can feel my Turkic warrior ancestors telling me to ride a horse and shoot him with a bow.
Vince mc mahon angry

• JFL
based horse maxxer
No that's just image of game. Characters there are Saber 2 variants.

View attachment 3148936

This her, she is Rider class so high Crit and buster EX skill so she is quite high damage crit

i see. sounds like a character id play as
He's annoying just like that moistcritikal retard. I don't even have to say, his looks says it all. I can feel my Turkic warrior ancestors telling me to ride a horse and shoot him with a bow.
View attachment 3148942
Cope Reichführer Vaush will lead America to victory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Mentally Ill faggots who spent their entire lives on discord/rotting away on video games would be completely useless in a EXTREMELY stressful environment like a warzone.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noobs and Imretarded?
h hey!

bully

He's based as fuck. He's lost weight and is style maxxing. Also recently, he's started just insulting ugly people through a phrenology lens. On his climate change video, he saw some old people suffering from rising sea levels and he was like 'nah you can see from their phrenology, they're conservative so they supported this shit':ROFLMAO:

I watch him all the time.

Okay, @noobs maybe i was wrong about hitler

huh?
he seems very rapable

hes the type of person i could scam and trick easily bc he only views the surface level. i know this because i used to think like him, where you look at the stated policies and surface of something but you dont take into account the hidden information

because anything that seems obivous to me doesnt exist because of a hidden factor, usually its political power structures

theres a huge difference between politics and policy, ive learned policy and events that transpire dont matter because policy comes from politics

since democracy is fake caring about policy is virtually worthless, you need to understand why people do things

politics is 90% of life also, you need a job then befriend the boss; network and make connections by studying politics and the only way to study politics is through books since wikipedia is entirely policy since they have to summarize it

politics - things relating to people communicating

• JFL
Mentally Ill faggots who spent their entire lives on discord/rotting away on video games would be completely useless in a EXTREMELY stressful environment like a warzone.
not true anymore, the modern warzone is fought on controllers and computers on drones and intelligence

guns are of the past and most combat isnt fought head to head

حَدَّثَنَا مَحْمُودُ بْنُ غَيْلاَنَ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو دَاوُدَ الطَّيَالِسِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، وَهَمَّامٌ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، قَالَ لَعَنَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم الْمُتَشَبِّهَاتِ بِالرِّجَالِ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ وَالْمُتَشَبِّهِينَ بِالنِّسَاءِ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيحٌ ‏.‏

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) cursed the women who imitate men and the men who imitate women."

over for femboycels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Imretarded? and noobs
not true anymore, the modern warzone is fought on controllers and computers on drones and intelligence

guns are of the past and most combat isnt fought head to head
Really when I think it was race war taking place in united states, It would be nothing like ukraine or even the civil war taking place in myanmar, there would most likely not be any be any very organized non-white miltant groups that would pop up, (like a black version of hamas)

I think it would be a more a series of race riots and terrorist attacks Over a long period of time (around 30 years)

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs

Average white "man"

• +1