Are fillers a solution for dark under eye circles?

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
normie shit like this:

Does it work? Any experience?

Are your under eye circles purple ?

Had 1mm tear trough filler each side and it did a pretty good job at reducing my dark circles. I'm considering getting infraorbital rim implants though.

9pInUNg.png

Giphy 6

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, DidntRead, CristianT and 4 others
Fillers are a temporary solution. Infraorbital rim implants are a permanent solution.

Do a blood test to see if you have low platelet count
my bloods are fine. What is the code , definition , entry , blood sample ID for this "platelet count" thing?

my bloods are fine. What is the code , definition , entry , blood sample ID for this "platelet count" thing?
Platelet Count - Understand the Test & Your Results - Lab Tests Onlinehttps://labtestsonline.org/tests/platelet-count

Yeah good luck mmamaxxing, low inhib maaxxing and violence maxxing with movable parts in your skull lmao
Screws will prevent movement. Also, don't mmamaxx. Its gymmaxx. PERCEIVED fighting prowess >> actual fighting prowess.

Apparently yes some members here had had infraorbital implants and they were still left with dark circles under the eyes. It's mostly a thin skin issue it seems.

Screws will prevent movement. Also, don't mmamaxx. Its gymmaxx. PERCEIVED fighting prowess >> actual fighting prowess.
You don't understand. If you fall against a shelf, if someone tests you and hits you in cheekbone, if there is any accident, your moving part is displaced, possibly with bone ripped apart and you will utterly be known as the "guy who got his face implants smashed" the huge drop in SMV will force you to move countries and change names and there is no guarantee you will find a good surgeon locally to fix that shit.

Implants = disaster waiting to happen

Better get fillers if you want that effect

You don't understand. If you fall against a shelf, if someone tests you and hits you in cheekbone, if there is any accident, your moving part is displaced, possibly with bone ripped apart and you will utterly be known as the "guy who got his face implants smashed" the huge drop in SMV will force you to move countries and change names and there is no guarantee you will find a good surgeon locally to fix that shit.

Implants = disaster waiting to happen

Better get fillers if you want that effect
Fillers can't give you the kind of augmentation that implants can. And if you get into an accident on your face, your face will get fucked up with or without implants.