Deleted member 8853

Random account
fillers are godsend

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
@need-a-wide-jaw is married to fillers

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
For men they aren't that great, because they are soft and round, more suitable for women's faces, they can be useful to correct small asymmetries or under the eyes to remove dark circles...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
implants mog, i will get implants to get to my original shape. My skull is misshapen and deformed due to an incident. Probably will go to Eppley or some implant doctor for skull reshaping or someshit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 8853
It's more of a self-destructive thing than a cope IMO. Look a little better now (possibly), look a lot worse in the future (if you continue using them)

implants mog, i will get implants to get to my original shape. My skull is misshapen and deformed due to an incident. Probably will go to Eppley or some implant doctor for skull reshaping or someshit
That sucks bro but u dont have to repeat it 100 times

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, subhuman incel and JosephGarrot123
Let me guess is it deformed because of your mom beating you up for staring at her big titties?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and coolguy1
nah they mog surgery tbh

Been doing DIY jaw fillers for 6 months. Still waiting for this "bloat" and migration. It has been a very good looksmax especially in terms of cost/benefit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 6217
Been doing DIY jaw fillers for 6 months. Still waiting for this "bloat" and migration. It has been a very good looksmax especially in terms of cost/benefit.
where do you buy the fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3041
"bloat" from fillers is a myth, you only bloat when u inject too much/in the wrong place and usually happens when u do it in places other than the jaw

where do you buy the fillers

Plenty of online retailers sell fillers. I buy a korean brand around 25-35 euro per ml.

"bloat" from fillers is a myth, you only bloat when u inject too much/in the wrong place and usually happens when u do it in places other than the jaw
I know, I was poking fun at the myth. I don't think it's possible for any bloat to occur with small amounts of cc only.

Plenty of online retailers sell fillers. I buy a korean brand around 25-35 euro per ml.

I know, I was poking fun at the myth. I don't think it's possible for any bloat to occur with small amounts of cc only.
Link where can i buy some and what do I have to buy for nasolabial folds and to get a jawline?

how did you learn to inject urself

Fillers are good if they’re to test the waters for implants

otherwise they’re cope, long term use will distort your face and they’re never as good as implants or osteotomies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Fillers are good if they’re to test the waters for implants

otherwise they’re cope, long term use will distort your face and they’re never as good as implants or osteotomies
Ok

how did you learn to inject urself

I only do gonial angle, it isn't hard at all. I just looked up facial blood vessels and made sure to avoid them (there aren't any near the gonial angle). You just need to be able to inject one-handed. I've pinned steroids for years so injections aren't a big deal to me. I wouldn't DIY inject anywhere else especially not mid face.

• +1
Reactions: Primordial