@Amnesia

You guys know

Bro plz don't get fillers their cucked ngl

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Lev Peshkov
Ask the expert tbh @Yuyevon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
I heard they move down your face after a few years which is not good

Unless you get those ones where it doesn't last that long and have to keep refilling

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I heard they move down your face after a few years which is not good

Unless you get those ones where it doesn't last that long and have to keep refilling
they migrate but if they get dissolved its fine

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Effortless
What are you looking to get done?

cringe examplebut to get similar zygos and jaw to that ( I have similar base)

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
a small touch up can be ok
but you should mostly rely on your bones

• +1
Only ever had them done twice on the chin for width. IMO its the best place to use fillers since there's evidence fillers can migrate. Not many places for gravity to pull the fille down anymore though in the base of the chin vs like zygos.

I would never get fillers done in the zygos, I haven't seen good results and the fillers don't go deep enough to mimic bone mass, usually when ppl get filler in the cheek area for cheekbone enhancement the look weird when they smile since the filler is in the skin it makes your face look extra bloated when u smile

Im up for being proven wrong, but zygo filler always looks fake af.

Chin and jaw is the only places I would get filler if it were me

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and xefo
Only ever had them done twice on the chin for width. IMO its the best place to use fillers since there's evidence fillers can migrate. Not many places for gravity to pull the fille down anymore though in the base of the chin vs like zygos.

I would never get fillers done in the zygos, I haven't seen good results and the fillers don't go deep enough to mimic bone mass, usually when ppl get filler in the cheek area for cheekbone enhancement the look weird when they smile since the filler is in the skin it makes your face look extra bloated when u smile

how does it feel on the chin? is it mooshy when u touch it? could someone figure out u have filler there?

how does it feel on the chin? is it mooshy when u touch it? could someone figure out u have filler there?

If you want fillers to last longer you aren't suppose to touch where you had them done cause that increases blood flow there and metabolizes it faster .

With that said no, it hardens somewhat after the initial injection, feels fine. Never could feel it under my skin

• +1
Reactions: I'mme

New age fillers like Volux, ellanse etc (even Voluma to an extent) are injected directly to the bone and mimic bone really well. Like if done properly people won't even know even after checking.

And no, thicker fillers like volux do not give you that bloated look; if anything it's otherwise.

Saying it again, rather than waiting years for useless implants and osteotomies (which most here anyway can't afford/won't get only dream), opting for fillers is faaarrr better option.

• +1
Reactions: xanny and Amnesia
If you want fillers to last longer you aren't suppose to touch where you had them done cause that increases blood flow there and metabolizes it faster .

With that said no, it hardens somewhat after the initial injection, feels fine. Never could feel it under my skin
if i clench my jaw i can feel the muscle there i even see it when i chew and it feels very hard...that's what i was interested if now feels hard or like a spoonge

• +1
if i clench my jaw i can feel the muscle there i even see it when i chew and it feels very hard...that's what i was interested if now feels hard or like a spoonge
All fillers aren't same. There have been huge evolution/development when it comes to fillers.

Fillers nowadays are specific to facial parts, for example, vollure for lips, voluma for cheeks, volux for jaw and chin and so on.

Thicker fillers feel hard like bone whereas thinner fillers may feel spongy. Voluma is somewhere in between.

• +1
Reactions: flamboyant
a small touch up can be ok
but you should mostly rely on your bones
thats my plan brother

just zygos and undereyes need fixing asap and jaw can be got from this preal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
what is your take on gonion filler to create a lil more width and angularity