are fillers really that bad?

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
on faggit everyone shit talkes them because they migrate to other spots and bloat you sooner or later

i could need some either under the eyes or/and on the left cheek to lift my skin up to get rid of the nasolabial fold

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, NZb6Air and BrutalMogger
they're fine for areas that don't need much, they're not great for areas that need a lot like the jaw.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Arcturus, PsychoDsk and 2 others
How are imolants worse? Arent there some tipes of implants that dont erode bone?
make love sexo GIF by Refinery29

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
taban told me cheek filler is safe but undereyes isn’t

• +1
Reactions: buflek
on faggit everyone shit talkes them because they migrate to other spots and bloat you sooner or later

i could need some either under the eyes or/and on the left cheek to lift my skin up to get rid of the nasolabial fold
How bad are your nasolabiol folds?

You can try pdo.

not that bad but once i gain a little cheek fat they get prominent because of my weak maxilla
Yeah I have the same problem, once I bloat and gain bodyfat they look more “saggy” and prominent.

• +1
Yeah I have the same problem, once I bloat and gain bodyfat they look more “saggy” and prominent.
fuark man. guess we need to stay lean then or get surgery

but idk if its worth ro pay 10k for a minor failo which u can fraud with low bf or possibly fillers/pdos

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
fuark man. guess we need to stay lean then or get surgery
Yeah bimax and some sort of implants would do it.
but idk if its worth ro pay 10k for a minor failo which u can fraud with low bf or possibly fillers/pdos
I tried PDO and it helped a bit, but I need to wait a little bit more for the full effects to set in.

• +1
No, small amounts are perfectly fine. Get a good surgeon with lots of experience. Fillers are just for people with an already good base. No use if you are sub 5 imo

• +1
No, small amounts are perfectly fine. Get a good surgeon with lots of experience. Fillers are just for people with an already good base. No use if you are sub 5 imo
i have a good base tbh

thanks

Then go for some. I obv dont know what u look like, but you know what you lack if you have done your research
IMG 5116

this was when i was lean and 3 years younger or so

ive always had a decent chin/jaw but weak cheekbones so it could help i guess

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
View attachment 3100418

Yes, most def. Try going for 0,5 ml in each cheek to start off then see how it looks after 2 weeks. There will be swelling a couple of days after so the cheeks will appear bigger until it subsides

• +1
View attachment 3100418

Some cheekbone fillers could ascend you hard tbh. Everyone over exaggerates the complications, it will look good for a long time and then it’s just back to ‘normal’

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag and buflek
fillers mog hard, legit years and years of them will be cheaper than one implant procedure or osteotomy, and can look way better since its results are more controllable

• +1
Some cheekbone fillers could ascend you hard tbh. Everyone over exaggerates the complications, it will look good for a long time and then it’s just back to ‘normal’
that wouldnt be a problem for me tbh all i care about is that it doesnt migrate to my buccinators or smth and bloats me

View attachment 3100418

how do they look from’side ? mine are decently proéminent from front but from side they’re recessed af which i think cause all this shit

• +1