Are fillers really worth it??

B

Bloatedcelbag

Gold
Its quite expensive so I want a big change when I pay that amount of money. And how long would you say they last?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Ur better of going for implants / fat grafting depending on what you're trying to do.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 29167
Ur better of going for implants / fat grafting depending on what you're trying to do.
I want zygomatic implants, but my doctor advised me to do fillers first to see how it looks. My cheeks are flat, wtf do I do to fix that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 28896
I want zygomatic implants, but my doctor advised me to do fillers first to see how it looks. My cheeks are flat, wtf do I do to fix that?
Why do you want more prominent / wider zygos?
Generally speaking I would not advise for filler injections in that area in particular (migration + no longevity).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Generally speaking I would not advise for filler injections in that area in particular (migration + no longevity).
Alright, but how do you know this for sure? Have you tried it?

• +1
mbolo rate my mogger zygos pm

• +1
Because my cheeks are really flat. I have high set cheekbones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Because my cheeks are really flat. I have high set cheekbones
Only reason you would wanna have wider zyogs is in reality wider skull, other than that zygomatic prominence isn't that important. How is your FWHR?
Alright, but how do you know this for sure? Have you tried it?
Just observations of people that have done fillers, I'm to lazy to read papers / studies.

Isnt it only like 600 every few months?
«Only» 600 every few months? Thats insane. Its even insane to pay 600 every year let alone a few months. Do you shit money?

«Only» 600 every few months? Thats insane. Its even insane to pay 600 every year let alone a few months. Do you shit money?
$100 a month to ascend 0.5psl is most definitely worth it lol

even less if you self inject

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Only reason you would wanna have wider zyogs is in reality wider skull, other than that zygomatic prominence isn't that important. How is your FWHR?

Just observations of people that have done fillers, I'm to lazy to read papers / studies.
Gotcha, thanks. I tried measuring fwhr through that site everyone used, but it appears it is fuck all precise. Need to bring out a ruler and measure it

• +1
How much do you make?
I make 600 a day usually (sometimes I lose)

What country are you in?

$100 a month to ascend 0.5psl is most definitely worth it lol

even less if you self inject
Yes, if it makes a difference, its totally worth it. Theres a campain now where 3 ml costs around 800 euros

How much do you make?
I make 600 a day usually (sometimes I lose)

What country are you in?
600 what lol? My job pays good for what it is. I make 27 euros an hour on average

600 what lol? My job pays good for what it is. I make 27 euros an hour on average
I day trade options so it is different for me

But fillers should only cost you like 8 hours per month of work.
Idk, maybe wait till you earn more if its too financially tough for you

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag
When we say fillers, everyone think about Hyaluronic acid and they forget Radiesse and the rest.

Radiesse shouldn't bloat you like HA does

When we say fillers, everyone think about Hyaluronic acid and they forget Radiesse and the rest.

Radiesse shouldn't bloat you like HA does
How do you know this? Radiesse lasts longer? Will fillers actually make a difference tho?

They're $337 in Los Angeles, and they should last at least 1 year, maybe more. My opinion is that they are worth it.

They're $337 in Los Angeles, and they should last at least 1 year, maybe more. My opinion is that they are worth it.
Per ml?

Yes, per mil. Of original restyline

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
cheekbone fillers last like three years, more like 400-500 every few years.
Is it because they tend to not migrate in that area? 3 years sound a bit too long tho, how do you know this?

Is it because they tend to not migrate in that area? 3 years sound a bit too long tho, how do you know this?
fillers don't tend to migrate in general, it's a rare side.

I have some to balance out my lip asymmetry.

I know people are conflicted when it comes to the duration of fillers, but they last longer some places than others. But why do they last so long in the cheeks?

I know people are conflicted when it comes to the duration of fillers, but they last longer some places than others. But why do they last so long in the cheeks?
I think you have to take into consideration what it means "to last". Like if you inject 1ml, then maybe a year later you may have .7 or .6 ml left (I don't know official stats, but just as a hypothetical). Some people like Madonna would say "I'm wrinkly, I need more filler", other people will say, "it still looks good". I think cheeks is one of those areas where even if it goes down a bit, it still will be higher than before the filler.

I think you have to take into consideration what it means "to last". Like if you inject 1ml, then maybe a year later you may have .7 or .6 ml left (I don't know official stats, but just as a hypothetical). Some people like Madonna would say "I'm wrinkly, I need more filler", other people will say, "it still looks good". I think cheeks is one of those areas where even if it goes down a bit, it still will be higher than before the filler.
Well, if thats the case, it would be totally worth to get cheek fillers

it's not a dynamic area, lip fillers don't last long because they move a lot.

it's not a dynamic area, lip fillers don't last long because they move a lot.
I definitely need to get some injected then

For sure, but if you’re strapped for cash / don’t wait to wait like 8 year for giant, fillers can be vaible.
I just had 3ml injected into my chin, absolute mogger shit, getting another 3ml in a month or so + tear troughs for orbital vector / improve under eye support.

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag and Deleted member 28896
For sure, but if you’re strapped for cash / don’t wait to wait like 8 year for giant, fillers can be vaible.
I just had 3ml injected into my chin, absolute mogger shit, getting another 3ml in a month or so + tear troughs for orbital vector / improve under eye support.
Consultant said she wouldnt do tear throughs on me and that cheek fillers would be enough to give undereye support in my case. Hope she is right

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers

what filler clinic did u go to? ive been trying to find ones in the netherlands, but they all seem to exclusively cater to women so bit hesitant about going there as 20 year old man

what filler clinic did u go to? ive been trying to find ones in the netherlands, but they all seem to exclusively cater to women so bit hesitant about going there as 20 year old man
There is a huge boom in amounts of men getting fillers lately. The ones I have talked to say they have done fillers on both women and men. Im going where there are certified cosmetic surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
There is a huge boom in amounts of men getting fillers lately. The ones I have talked to say they have done fillers on both women and men. Im going where there are certified cosmetic surgeons.
what clinic/surgeon did u go to? european?

Im going tomorrow. Its in Europe, yes.

Update: I got my appoinment for tuesday. Im going for 3 ml. Only thing that worries me a little bit is that the surgeon is a woman who has mostly done fillers on women. She said she could help me and that I could rely on her. What do you think?