Are Fish Actually Aliens Testing Our Water Supply?

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster -Nazi Monkoid Rights Activist
I woke up this morning, went to turn on my water tap, and I had this thought ((why do fish exit?)) what purpose do they actually serve other than to constantly monitor water? Fish have been in our oceans, lakes, rivers, and taps:lul: (okay, maybe not taps, but stay with me) for millennia. Who needs constant surveillance of water that bad? Governments? :unsure: that’s who. But what’s worse is that I’m starting to believe fish aren't even real—they’re clearly some kind of extraterrestrial monitoring devices sent here to observe how humans interact with water, or more specifically, how we consume resources. Ever notice how fish never blink? I mean, yeah, they’re underwater, but they also never break character. Always swimming, always watching. It's as if they’re taking notes. Ever tried staring at a fish tank? Those little things never stop moving, and it’s not because they’re swimming. They’re patrolling. And don’t even get me started on their eyes. Fish eyes are way too advanced for creatures that have zero concept of personal space. Why are they always wide open? You’re telling me their eyeballs are perfectly designed to “seeunderwater and somehow we’re not questioning what else they’re capable of seeing? I’m talking infrared, thermal imaging, possibly even direct uplinks to alien servers.
I mean, have you ever noticed how fish are always in places where human activity is most concentrated? Coastal areas, lakes near cities, even those tiny little ponds in public parks—fish are always around where people are. They’re watching us. @_MVP_ @BigJimsWornOutTires Are they? You ever wonder why they’re there and not in like, some obscure part of the ocean where no one goes? Surveillance.
And it gets worse. You ever heard of smart fish tanks? The ones that automatically regulate temperature and filter water? Yeah, that’s just Big Fish getting even better at monitoring what’s going on. They’re learning how to simulate an ideal environment, so they can get us used to a world where water is fully controlled—not just by aliens, but by whoever’s controlling the fish. Maybe it’s the government, maybe it’s some otherworldly beings pulling the strings. Either way, we’re being watched.
@the BULL @Tabula Rasa @nullandvoid @Vermilioncore @TsarTsar444 @PROMETHEUS

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nullandvoid, matka, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
@StarvedEpi @Pneuma Palingenesis @psychomandible @Whatever @Defeatist

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ey88 and StarvedEpi
Steve Brule What GIF

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Yeah

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nazi Germany and StarvedEpi
@human304 thoughts on this?

i wonder when was the last time you left your basement :feelswat: ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nazi Germany